EPILOGUE

"You made me went through a lot even after knowing that I was not so strong. But you showed some mercy too to me. You gave me support from all sides to survive the most difficult days of my life. In form of my family, the people who loved me the most; my Appa and Mama who even gave their lives to gift the most wanted peaceful lives to their children, my Akka and Anna who had been with me throughout my worst phase, friend like brothers; Guna and Vinay and above all the man who owns each and every bit of love inside me, the person who can go to any extent for my happiness, my Laksh. Thank you God. I can't ask for more in this life. You made me complete with the new bit of hope in our lives."

Samskriti opened her eyes feeling an hand wiping away her tears. She looked at to see the Shiva idle infront of her where she was praying till now. And then at the person standing next to her.

"Akka"she said while pulling the cheeks of the little one in her sister's hand.
"My cute baby is coming to temple for the first time. How is it my dear?"Samskriti was about to take the 3 month old baby from Shivani's arms when her sister stopped her.

"Samskriti, Didn't I warn you to not take the baby anymore? You are on your 9th month dear. Doctor adviced you to not take weights. Didn't he?"

"Your son is mine too. And he is a little champ with no weight. Why can't I take him?"she whined.

"Whatever it is, you can take him after getting permission from your beloved husband who is now waiting for you at our home. If he allows, then no protest from my side."Shivani said making her pout.

She thought about the orders her devil had given her before going out to temple along with her sister and her baby. Her face suddenly fell down and Shivani laughed seeing that. The little one made a sound hearing his mom laughing loudly.

"Let's go back."she held her sister's hand and walked outside to reach the car parked on the path with Vinay and Guna on each side guarding it.

"Our body guards are here."Shivani chuckled.
"But these body guards are still angry at god for no reason. Even your boss Laksh had started visiting temples now a days." Samskriti commented.

"When I marry a girl like you and if she really have that divine power of changing me to suddenly love gods, then let's do that time. I wont hesitate to come and pray inside."Guna said funnily.
"Same opinion here too." Vinay said.

"There is no use in talking with these two." Samskriti entered into the car followed by Shivani. Vinay had already taken the baby from her arms. They drove the car to their home.
.
.
.
"Are you sure about this? I don't think 5 glasses of water is needed."Sreeram said looking at Lakshya who is now biting his nails with a glass in his hand.

"Dont divert my concentration now. You are the one who came up with this idea and you didn't stop me when I poured those 5 glasses of water into this rice flour." Laksh groaned.

"But don't you think that this became very sticky?"Sreeram took some flour in his fist and showed it.

"May be it will take some time for settling." Laksh said still doubtful.
"Whatever it is I hope we can complete our task before the ladies return back from temple."Sreeram said.

"You are the reason. I told you to not send the maids for leave. We should have ask advices from them."Laksh glared.

"Then our wives will say that they are the one who prepared breakfast for them and won't accept our involvement."Sreeram frowned.
Laksh nodded.

They started waiting infront of the rice flour. But nothing like they wants happened. The rice flour didn't change from its state. Both had a sad and frustrated expression on their face.