Chapter 3

"Let me see that Vinayak's son. I will kill him on spot. How dare he played with my angel." Veera said cleaning the dust of a sword.

Samskriti and Shivani giggled hearing him.

"Didn't you say this on last time too? And what happened when you see him on that day. Sree Anna told that you were the one who first hided on the spot." Samskriti said chuckling.

"That..that because ...I didn't have weapon that time. And I was on a fast too. Otherwise I would have finish him that day." Veera said.

"Mama, Seriously you are the most brave warrior our family have ever produced. No doubt." Shivani said teasing him.

The sisters burst into a laugh when Veera took it seriously.

It was then they heard the sound of vehicles outside.
"Appa came." Samskriti showed excitement like a kid and rushed to the door. There she saw her Appa coming outside from the front seat. She ran towards him and hugged him smilingly. He hugged her back. That was when she noticed a few injured man standing behind her Appa.

"What happened to them?"she asked.
"Nothing a small encounter." He replied making her shock.
"Appa.."she called scaring.
"Nothing Angel. See I am alright." He assured her.

"Bava, who did this?" Veera asked tensed.
"That Vinayak has sent people to kill me. But luck was with me this time too." Sooryamoorthi said gritting his teeth.
"Appa, you should take care." Shivani said.

Within this time, Sreeram also accompanied them. He had a few injuries which are not serious.
"Get him outside."Sooryamoorthi gestured to Sreeram.

Sreeram went to the car just beside them and opened the door. From that, first Guna and Vinay got out. The three men helped Lakshya to get out from the car. He had an injury on his chest. Someone have stabbed him on his chest. The wound has been dressed perfectly. Samskriti couldn't believe her eyes what she is seeing. His condition made her more shock.

He came infront of them with their help

He came infront of them with their help. His eyes met Samskriti and within a second he averted it to another corner.

"You are going to stay here from today onwards."Sooryamoorthi said to Lakshya and his friends.

"Sreeram, arrange him a room and take care of him." He said to Sreeram and he nodded.

"Thank you for everything. My choice was right. You proved it today. Take rest. You would get whatever you want on that room." Sooryamoorthi said caressing his hair. That made Samskriti wonder.

"I know how to get things what I want. This is not new for me. I will be back soon. Trust me " Lakshya said.
Sooryamoorthi smiled at his confidence.

Sreeram and his friends helped him to walk. Before leaving he took a look at Samskriti who was standing there without understanding anything. Before she could realize it, he averted his eyes from her. They left.