Chapter 12

Lakshya sat on the bed with a blank mind. He frustratedly moved his fingers through his hairs. He clenched his fist showing his anger towards the entire world. He recollected Samskriti's words and he felt his entire world crashing infront of him. He don't want her to leave him. But again no one knows what fate plans for them.

"Lakshya..."he saw his friends entering to the room. They too had a blank expression like him.
"How can you let her go? We think that you are not on your senses." Guna asked loudly.

Lakshya didn't respond. He lowered his head staring at the floor.
"Why are you hurting her again and again? She was crying. Poor girl. She dont want to go. Even if she go may be it will take years for her to come back. What would you do without her? Did you ever think about it?"Vinay said letting out his frustration.

"What else I can do? Her father wants to protect her from all danger and what should I do? Should I say her that I love her so don't go away from me. Let's die together. Is this what you want me to say her?"he angrily stood up from bed making his friends shock.

"Lakshya, nothing will happen to her if you are there with her. No danger can even touch her like her father doubts."Guna said touching his shoulder.

"What if the danger her father wants to protect her from is none other than me?"Lakshya asked making them speechless.
Guna and Vinay looked at each other in shock.
"What are you saying man?"Vinay asked first.
"I think he knows about our relationship. May be he don't like his daughter loving a man like me. What protection I can give her when I myself is an enemy for many? Not only him. No father can let his daughter chooses someone like me. Even if Prabhakar and his father ends, she won't be safe until she is with me. How can I ask her to not obey her Appa when he is scared about her? He definitely have that right." Lakshya spoke.

"But how do you know this?"Guna asked doubtful.
"His eyes are always around Samskriti and definitely he might have doubt on us."He replied.
"What would we do now?"Vinay asked.

Lakshya didn't reply.
"I don't know when he would kill us. Did you see the pistol he is carrying with him? Three bullets are enough to finish everything." Guna was scared.
They sat on bed together thinking deeply.
"It's better you elope with Samskriti before he can do anything."Vinay said making him groan.
"Shut up. I know what to do" Lakshya shouted and back to his thoughts.
_____________________________________

At Night
Lakshya was standing under the big banyan tree with his body leaning on the tree. He was thinking when someone hugged him from back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Samskriti.."he called turning back to face her.
She giggled. He stared at her for a long time concentrating on her innocent smile. She was so lost in his eyes and forgot about the surroundings.
"Samskriti..."he called bringing her back to the world.
"Hm..."she nodded.
"I love you."he said more like a whisper.
She smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her back. They stayed in that position for a long time what felt like hours. Then he slowly pulled away despite of her efforts to stop him. She pouted when he looked at her in amusement.

He made her sit under the tree and he too joined. She rested her head on his shoulders while he leaned back on the tree.
"Laksh please don't let me go."she said.
"If you ask me to not go, I won't... please tell me you can't stay away from me. Please."she had a pleading look.

He cupped her cheeks.
"I can't stay away from you. But you should go Samskriti. It's good for you."
He said making her shock.
"What are you saying Laksh? How can you be so cruel to me always?"she asked with teary eyes.

"Whenever I tried to change you, you avoided me always. When I expressed my love for you, you became rude to me. And finally when you accepted my love, you are saying me to go far from you. I really doubt that you are enjoying in hurting me."she pouted.