Fight

Posted 11/16/18

   I had sat down with the others, even though I had nothing to eat. It did not bother me that much. I have gone long periods of time without eating or drinking on earth. I looked away from the young warrior and saw on a leaf plate food and a wooden cup with water in it in front of me. I looked around me saw Tsu'tey looking away from me with less food then I saw he had before. I smiled to my self. I picked up the leaf and began to eat. It was really good, during our small break I laughed and talked with the others.

Every now and then I would catch Tsu'tey watching me. His eyes were not guarded like when I first met him. They were gentle and held so many emotions, others may not notice but I certainly did. After we finished eating our lunch we all went back to training but this time I was doing hand to hand combat. I fought all the young warriors beating them all quickly. Some I dragged on, to not hurt their pride too much for getting beaten by me. Now it was just Tsu'tey and me. The others watched from the sidelines cheering us on.

I smirked at Tsu'tey, "I don't plan on losing"  I said in Navi. Now me and Tsu'tey were circling each other. Not taking our eyes off one another. My hands were in fists near my face in a guarded kind of way. "Neither do i," Tsu'tey said back also with a smirk. Tsu'tey made the fist move. He came rushing at me but I dodged him easily. "Come one that can't be all ya got" I called out to him. He came at me again but this time I did a backflip over him landing in a crouched position.

I stood up again and turned to Tsu'tey. My eyes widen and I quickly lean my head back just as Tsu'teys fist flew past my face. My smirk widens and I grabbed his arm tightly flipping him over my shoulder. His body hit the ground with a thud. He did not move for a second so I moved closer. Tsu'tey then did a weird move and used his legs to swipe my own out from under me. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. I was then pinned down by Tsu'tey.

I stared up into Tsu'teys eyes in shock. He was now very close to my face, we were both panting heavily now. Tsu'tey almost seemed to get closer to my face but before anything could happen I took the moment to use my body and flip Tsu'tey. So now I was the one pinning him. I held his hands above his head and had my legs pinning his down. His eyes held shock and something else. I could not really tell what though but his eyes somehow had darkened in color. "Do you yield?" I asked him? He huffed but nodded.