mated for life (Mature)🍋

So this will be my first lemon, plz tell me how I did!

Published 8/13/19

His eyes became gentle, and filled with love. He leaned down closer to me, gently touching my forehead with his.

"He already has" he whispered before slamming his lips into mine. I closed my eyes instantly.

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing myself closer to him as his wrapped around my waist.

I felt my heart pumping so fast. I had never experienced anything like this before.

I felt him slowly start to slide to the ground. I soon followed his actions.

We didn't break away not for a single breath.

As tsu'tey sat on the ground he pulled me so I was now straddling his waist. Our kiss grew more intense as my fingers dug into his hair and his hands started to roam my back. Leaving a tingling sensation where he touched.

We slowly pull away panting keeping our foreheads connected. I slowly open my eyes to stare into his. I smile at him as he smiles back. We pull away as we grab our braids. I lock eyes with him for a moment before watching as we bring our braids together. Watching in awe as they connect. As they bonded I felt an amazing sensation run through my body. Causing me to gasp and shiver. I felt so many emotions and feeling.

I felt lust, love, amazement, happiness, relief. I then realized that these emotions were not mine but Tsu'tey's. I open my eyes breathing even heavier. Only to see Tsu'tey the same way. I had no doubt that he was feeling my emotions like I felt his.

I slammed my lips against his in a fiery passionate kiss. Tsu'tey was quick to respond. I let out a short gasp as Tsu'tey bit my bottom lip giving his tounge access to my mouth.

Where it battled with mine, where I soon lost. I let out a breathy moan as I pulled away for air.

I took a deep intake as tsu'tey turned his lips to my neck. Leaving a trail of passionate kisses. Causing me to moan louder. I felt my self start to lean back as Tsu'tey changed our positions. So I was now lying on the ground with him above me. He had positioned him self so he was inbetween my legs.

I let out a whimper as he kissed a certain spot between my neck and shoulder blades.

I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him closer to me. He started to suck and abuse my sweet spot causing multiple whimpers and moans to come from my lips.

Soon I felt his teeth gently graze it and then he plunged them into my sweet spot causing me to let out the loudest moan yet. My nail dug into his back and my legs tightened around his waist causing him to grind against my sacred flower. He let out an animalistic growl. Causing me to get even wetter.

He soon released my neck and sat up just a little to look down at me. "I love you" I said breathlessly. He smiled at me "I love you to.... My mate" he whispered.

We slammed our lips back together. I felt his hands slowly trail up my hip to my top. He slowly started to slide it up my body. Making sure his fingers ran over my hardened nipples. We separated our lips for only a moment as my top came off my body completely.

Now my entire upper half was exposed for him to see. Tsu'tey started to plant hot open mouth kisses all over my newly exposed skin. Never touching where I wished causing me to squirm.

Finally his lips connected with one of my nipples. Sucking and licking it as if it was his favorite sweet. While one of his hands pinched and played with the other. I brought one of my hands to cover my mouth. Trying to hold back some of my moans and whimpers.

I watched as he switched between sucking them. Making sure that they both got equal attention. I closed my eyes and bucked my hips when he bit one a little harder. Causing him to freeze and take a sharp in take of breath. I then came up with an evil plan. I started to grind and gently thrust my hips against his clothed member. Watching as he closed his eyes and started to pant. Seeing my chance. I flipped us over so now our positions were switched. I was now on top while Tsu'tey was on the bottom.

I smirked down at him and leanded over him. Gently rubbing my chest against his. His eyes were locked onto me watching my every move. His hands were gripping my waist tightly.

I slowly started to grind my hips against his. As I started to press wet open mouth kisses along his neck until I reached a certain spot that caused him to let out a hiss. Smirking I began to abuse that spot, making him let out deep breathy moans. Once I was satisfied with my mark I gently trailed my teeth over it. Feeling him shutter beneath me. His hands tightened against my hips. I then sunk my teeth into his skin feeling the blood rush into my mouth.

Tsu'tey let out a loud deep moan as I let out my own moan of satisfaction.

Slowly pulling away I slammed my lips into his making him taist his own blood. I let out a gasp a was thrown to the side. Tsu'tey was now on top of me again. "Are you ready" he whispered into my ear panting hard.

"Yes, I love you" I whispered kissing his lips gently. Feeling him untie my cloth and his own. I let out a gasp as I felt something thick and long slide against my folds. I starred into tsu'teys eyes. I felt his hands and mine hold eachother. Him now pinning me to the ground with our joined hands on ether side of my head.

He slowly leanded down and kissed me gently as I felt his slowly start to penetrate me. I let out a loud moan as I felt him enter. He gently pressed against my thin wall that marked my virginity. Before slamming through it and burying him self deeply inside me. I let out a cry of pain as tears came streaming down my face. While he let out a deep moan feeling my tight walls wrap and expand to him. Tsu'tey was quick to kiss them away and whsiper sweet nothings into my ear.

He didn't move allowing me to adjust to his size. But I felt him slightly tremble wanting to move. After a moment I gently rocked my hips seeing if there was any pain. Only to let out a small moan feeling a spart of pleasure run though me.

Tsu'tey must have felt it as he gently started to thrust into me. Going at a slow pace.

"Faster, please, don't hold back.. I want you" I begged while moaning out.

His pace soon quickened as he went faster and deeper inside of me. Making me moan out not even caring if anyone heard us. Tsu'tey was letting out his own deep sexy moans.

Soon I felt a knot start to form in my stomach as my body began to shake slightly.

"Aww Tsu'tey I'm... I'm g-gonna cum. Please don't stop" I cried out gripping onto his shoulders. Somewhere during our love making he had released my hands.

After a couple more deep thrusts I felt the knot snap and I let out the loudest moan I could muster as I clamped down around him. Tsu'tey let out a loud moan feeling my walls tighten around him. His thrust grew faster and more frantic.

He was about to cum.

He slammed his hips into me burying himself as deep as he could while he let out a deep grunt. I let out a loud moan as I felt his hot load shoot inside of me.

He looked down at me with so much love. He leaned down and gently kissed me.

That night we made love a total of three times.

Oh shit.. I'm gonna get pregnant