Dance With Me :: Percy Weasley

A/N: sorry if you aren't a Gryffindor but I hope you enjoy this imagine, will start doing less Gryffindor imagines soon 😊

"I hearby announce that Gryffindor is the winner of the House Cup." Dumbledore's gentle voice spoke.

Everyone in the house stood up and started cheering and clapping. We had been waiting a few years to win the cup and it was finally ours. I got up from my seat beside George Weasley to hug Hermione as she was my little sister afterall.

"Say Gryffindors who's ready for a party in the common room?" Fred asked as we all left the Great Hall.

Hermione and I walked together, behind the rowdy Weasley clan.

"I'm so proud of you Hermione." I spoke. She smiled slightly, as she patted down her messy hair.

"Thank you, I couldn't do it without you. You're my role model and hope to be as bright of a witch as you one day." I smiled and hugged her before catching up with the rest of our house.

As we got to the portrait hole, we stepped in to see a full party already set up.

Everyone was heading to their dorms to get dressed up and out of our school robes. I took Hermione's hand and dragged her with me, as I know she wouldn't want to come out to party.

"Hermione, relax tonight. The school years over, and there'll be plenty of reading done over the summer." I smiled as we got changed into more casual clothes.

Hermione wearing a simple white blouse and a black pencil skirt, leaving her hair the way it normally is. I, on the other hand wore a strapless silver top that had glitter in the fabric, and a white high waisted skirt. I put on a pair of black heels, and Hermione sat and rolled her eyes.

"A little party never killed anyone, 'Mione." I smirked as I guided her down the stairs to where the loud muggle music was playing. Everyone was either dancing or sitting on the ground talking. The twins already looking drunk out of their minds, while Percy stood in the corner watching his younger brothers in pure amusement.

"Perce, don't be such a prat." I teased, taking a small sip of fire whiskey.

"Oh god y/n, not you too." He whined while trying to walk away, I grabbed his wrist.

"Hey I am not going to get drunk tonight. I have to be a role model to Hermione." I said, looking in her direction to see her sitting down with her other first year friends.

"That's something I always admired about you."

"What?" I tilted my head to the side as he came closer to me.

"How you always look after her. I tried with my siblings but failed."

"She's the only family I have who understands magic, I wouldn't want to ruin that bond. You didn't fail that, Fred and George are just-"

"Ridiculous."

"Not quite, they're just different. They have a special bond with each other, that no one else understands." I say, meeting his eyes.

A slow song had started playing and I watched as guys and girls started to pair up, like we were at the Yule ball or a fancy event.

Oliver Wood had Katie Bell, Fred had George, some first years went together, Harry even got Hermione to dance. I looked sadly at Ron, who looked alone and sad. I sighed as I dismissed myself from Percy and went over to Ron.

"Hey Ron, do you want to dance?" I asked, holding my hand out. He gave a small smile before I guided him to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he held his hands high on my waist, it was kind of tricky as he was a lot shorter than me, I started to sway with him to the music. Earning a smile from him.

I spun him around when it was supposed to be me who spun.

"Thank you for dancing with me." Ron spoke as the song ended.

"Anytime Ron, I see you like a little brother." I said as I messed his hair up. He went back to hanging out with Harry and Hermione.

"That was really sweet what you did." Percy spoke as he walked behind me.

"Thank you, I can't stand seeing Ron sad, after he helped Hermione, I had to repay him. He's like a little brother to me." I smiled as Percy put his hand on my waist gently.

"Dance with me?" Percy asked.

"Percy Weasley having fun? Are you drunk?"

"Not at all, I'm just in love." He lead me to the dance floor as we started to sway gently to the music that was playing.

The party was close to over and Percy and I had been laughing at something Ron had blurted out to Harry. That kid really has no filter.

Fred and George had turned the music off and some people have started to go back to their dorms. Percy and I were helping the twins clean up, that was until Hermione came up to me crying.

"'Mione, what's wrong?" I asked as I sat her on the couch, giving Percy a 'hold on for a second' look.

"I think Ron likes me, and I only like him as a friend." She cried as I held her close. Her crying captured the attention of everyone who was still cleaning.

"No 'Mione don't cry, everything will be alright. Love is confusing, and scary, but you'll figure everything out as you get older. I'm sure Ron was scared to tell you how he felt, and maybe he thinks that it'll ruin your friendship." I stroked her hair gently.

"But what if it does? I'm the reason that the friendship doesn't work out."

"Don't think like that, you like Ron as a friend, and I'm sure Ron will be okay with waiting until you know what you want. Don't think too hard about this, because your heart will tell you what to do."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, do you want to sleep in my dorm tonight?"

"Yes please." She muttered.

"How about you go up there and change and I'll be there when I'm done cleaning up, okay?"

"Thank you, y/n." She said as she slowly walks up the stairs.

"That just helps me prove my case." Percy spoke.

"What?"

"That you're an amazing sister." I smiled at the compliment.

"Thank you, and you're a pretty good brother. I saw you with Ron, before he talked to Hermione."

"Asking out a girl is very scary at any age."

"That's true, and feeling uncertain is scary at any age."

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"I think so, she just doesn't know what she wants yet. She's a smart girl, she'll make up her mind." He nodded.

"I better get up there with her, thank you Percy for a good night."

"Of course, let me walk you up there." He held my waist as we walked up the stairs.

"Night Perce." I spoke softly.

"Night y/n." He kissed me softly, butterflies flying in my stomach as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and leaned our foreheads together, both of us smiling.

I slowly turned around and walked back into my dorm, smiling back at Percy before closing the door.

Harry Potter One Shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara