Takes the best :: Fred Weasley

A/N: I got this idea and decided to go with it. Hope you enjoy, tissues may be needed.
Be sure to vote! :)

***************************************
You moved fast, but it time felt like it had gone too slow. You felt invincible when you were with him, you felt like nothing could ever hurt you, and he felt just the same.

He felt like no matter what the world had in store, good or bad, he could save you. He could be the knight in shining armor that you always dreamed of having. To you he was just that.

You and Fred were just 11 when you first met, and since then you were inseparable. You were muggleborn, and unlike other pureblooded families, the Weasley's didn't care, they just wanted their son to be happy, which was one thing he was.

Fred's sad days were rare before he met you, but even more so after, you made him smile, you made him laugh until pumpkin juice came from his nose.

George had loved you, he always said you were the perfect fit for his brother, and accepted you as a second sister, who he would have in his life until the day he died. Whenever Fred wasn't around and if you were in danger, or needed support with anything, George was right there.

You and Fred started dating at thirteen years old, you were the dream couple. The couple everyone wanted to be like. Even Draco Malfoy wanted to have a relationship like yours, which said something in itself.

You and Fred were in love, and despite what all the professors and students said about how you were too young for love, you proved them wrong.

The day Fred asked you to the Yule ball when you were sixteen, he also had proposed to you, which you couldn't deny.

He had set up roses, your favorite flower all around your dorm room, with candles all around, you thought it was far too romantic for just a Yule ball proposal, but when he sat you on the bed, and got down on one knee with a beautiful silver ring, you knew he was serious.

Molly was thrilled, as you now inherited her grandmother's ring. George and Ron were excited you were officially part of the family and Ginny cried happy tears as she finally had a sister.

When you wrote a letter to your parents, explaining the love for Fred and how you two were now engaged, they disowned you right away. It broke you, but you knew they would come around- eventually.

When Fred had left Hogwarts to pursue his and George's dream to open up their own joke shop, he had left you behind. Of course you two were still together in a relationship, but you hadn't joined them, as you wanted to finish your time at Hogwarts, it was your home after all.

Fred and George had released their fireworks throughout the hall where students were taking their O.W.L. Exams before flying out to the courtyard.

You leaped from your seat running behind them, as they launched fireworks to form a W in midair. You covered your mouth in awe, as they had worked hard.

Tears streamed down your face as your fiancée had flown down to you, cupping your face and giving you a passionate kiss on the lips, despite all the attention already on the twins.

You cupped his face just the same, tears mixing between your two faces, as you pulled away, pressing your nose and your dampened cheeks into his neck, not wanting to show anyone that you had cracked.