Makeup (part 2) :: Draco Malfoy

"I'm so glad you finally gave in to me doing your makeup y/n." Draco smirked, sitting on the foot of my bed in my dormitory with my makeup pouch in between the two of us.

I rolled my eyes as I sat facing him as he inspected the makeup and the tools used to apply them. He grabbed my concealer and the small brush I used to apply it.

"Just pump it out of the bottle onto the brush, use small pumps though." I said, as he carefully pumped a small bit, applying it under my eyes as he's seen me do before, and then putting a little extra on an upcoming pimple on my forehead.

"Now just tap it with the brush." I said as he did so very gently.

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Not at all Dray." I smile, as he continues to blend the rest of the concealer.

Next he put on some powder, just to set the concealer, then grabbed the blush.

"You don't need this." He tossed it aside and I gasped as he continued rummaging through.

"What's this?" He holds up a eyeshadow palette that smells and tastes like peaches.

"It's eyeshadow, it goes on my eyelids."

He opens and looks at all the colors, going for a light pink and uses his fingers to glide the color all over my eyelid, not bothering on blending it out.

"Tastes like peaches eh?" He spoke to himself, licking his finger.

"Oh my god y/n, this actually tastes like peaches!" He cheers, I just laugh at his silliness.

"Yes it does, but don't eat much of it, don't know what it'll do to our bodies." I laughed as he moved onto something that worries me; eyeliner.

"Dray I don't really wear eyeliner unless it's a fancy event."

"But you're spending the day with me, isn't that enough of an event?" I rolled my eyes again.

He held my face still as he carefully drew a thin line above my eyelashes. Then he moved onto the other eye, I held my breath as I was nervous that he would do horribly.

Then he capped up the ink eyeliner, and blew air onto my eyes, thankfully he brushed his teeth today.

Once the eyeliner dried he moved onto my mascara, he had me look down as he carefully painted it on my eyelashes.

"Wow this is stressful, why do you do this everyday?"

"I don't wear eyeliner everyday, that's the most stressful."  He hummed as he finished on my eyelashes, I already could tell I would have to touch it up later.

He skipped filling in my eyebrows which maybe was a good thing because they are already full naturally. He grabbed my cherry lip gloss from the bag and made me pout my lips, trying not to laugh as he instructed me by pouting his lips.

He looked very focused and it was very attractive watching him so focused.

"I'm all finished!" He cheered, putting all the makeup back in my pouch.

"Can I see?" I ask and he nods, standing up and guiding me to the full length mirror in my dorm. He actually did a very good job.

"Oh my god Dray, this is amazing." I gasped, I thought he would do terrible but he did the most identical eyeliner wings I had ever seen.

My mascara looked a little clumpy and he definitely missed most of my lashes, and my eyeshadow didn't look as blended as normal, but for his first time I would say he did pretty good.

"I think I might need you to do my eyeliner every day."

"God please don't, that was the most stressful thing I've ever done in my life and I've done plenty of stressful things." He said seriously and I couldn't help but laugh, trying to kiss his cheek and he pulled away.

"Why won't you let me kiss you?"

"Because you have lip gloss on!"

"But I've kissed you with lipstick on before and that stains more than gloss does!"

I chased him around the dorm, jumping onto his back as I leaned forward to kiss him firmly on the cheek, laughing in victory.

A/N: this idea was brought up on my comments on part 1, and I decided why not! I feel like this little series was really cute and I might do one similar with the other characters! Be sure to vote!