Mother's love :: Draco Malfoy

A/N: sorry for all the Draco imagines, I'm trying to even out the amount to make it equal for everyone while also scattering them out :)!

Draco, your boyfriend of four years had just invited you to spend Christmas holiday at the Malfoy Manor. You had never been to his house nor met either of his parents.

Draco had told you countless times that his parents would love you, but wasn't every boyfriend supposed to say that? You were nervous as you had seen them in photographs and from a distance, and his father was quite intimidating.

His mother on the other hand seemed really sweet and even though she was a Death Eater like her sister, husband and later-on, her son, she was a lot more polite and had a mother's warm heart.

You were pure blood, no muggle was ever in your family of course unless they married in as an aunt or uncle, which didn't affect you in any way, and Draco at first liked that but now he's changed his morals and loves you regardless.

It was time to go to the manor and your nerves started to be replaced with excitement, as Draco sat you in his lap and told you funny stories that took place at the manor between his mother and himself.

The train had arrived at Kings Cross Station in London and you had gotten off the train, Draco volunteering to take his and your trunk, which you couldn't deny. You found his mother in the small crowd of parents and she immediately started smiling at the sight of her son's platinum blonde hair.

"Draco, my baby!" She cheered purposely to embarrass him which worked. His cheeks grew bright red as she came up to hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Mum, this is my girlfriend." He presented you, you went to shake her hand but she pulled you straight into a hug which you gave back to her.

"It's so nice to meet you, Draco's told Lucius and I all about you." She smiled which caused Draco to blush even more.

You took your small trunk from Draco and you kissed his rosy cheek. Quickly following Narcissa outside of the station and into a black car that she would be driving. You went to go sit in the back with Draco but Narcissa had called for you to sit in the passenger seat beside her.

Draco gestured for you to the front and you sighed, wishing to sit with him but he knew it would be okay and you would get plenty of alone time at the manor.

"So y/n, is it? Do you have any siblings?" She asked politely, you hadn't had any siblings, though you wished to.

"I don't Mrs. Malfoy, I'm an only child." You looked down at your feet. Growing up your parents had tried to give you a sibling, but every time your mum had a miscarriage.

"Oh, that's too bad. You grew up alone?"

"Yes, my parents tried for a sibling, but every time it resulted in a miscarriage. Even before I was born they kept getting negative tests, guess I was that one lucky baby." You chuckled to yourself as Narcissa gave you a sympathetic smile.

"I always wanted to give Draco a little sibling, thought he would make a great big brother but it was the same for me." She looked ahead at the road,  pulling in front of a gate, to which opened and she drove down the long driveway.

"I always wanted a daughter, along with Draco, to dress up and to do girl things with, but now I got you." She laughed as I smiled at her, happy to fill a place for her.

We got out of the car and I grabbed my trunk from the back of the car, taking it up to the house.

"Oh y/n dear, we have house elves to do that for you." Out walked the famous Dobby.