Migraine :: Harry Potter

I sat at the house table in the great hall. Eating diner while propping my head on my hand while I softly chewed my food. My head had been hurting all day, and everyone kept talking loudly which only made matters worse.

I had felt a warm hand press on the small of my back, and I knew it was my boyfriend; Harry Potter.

"Baby are you feeling alright?" He asked quickly and I gently shook my head. I took my head off of my hand before slowly standing up and walking with Harry outside of the hall.

"What's wrong my love?" He placed a hand on my forehead to check if I have a fever.

"Migraine." I whispered as he picked me up bridal style.

I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he effortlessly carried me up the changing staircase to the Gryffindor Common Room.

He laid me down on the plush burgundy sofa that laid in front of the fireplace that had a light fire burning, the crackling making the environment much more calming.

Harry laid down on his side next to me, so we both fit on the sofa as he kissed my forehead gently, placing soft kisses occasionally all over my head, before dipping down to press a firm kiss to my lips.

I pressed myself to his chest, relaxing under his protection and found myself getting closer to sleep.

"Go to sleep love, I'll be here." He whispered as I closed my eyes with a small smile. Soon the portrait hole opened and Harry sat up a bit, moving an arm from around me probably to press his finger to his lips.

The footsteps hurried to the dormitory staircases, thankful that no one was super loud for the sake of my headache.

"Thanks Harry." I whispered as he placed a kiss on my head before going to sleep himself.