I've always wanted to do so :: Fred Weasley

A/N: okay I love writing these makeup themed stories, so sorry! This one is a bit different than the others. Enjoy and don't forget to vote!

Fred was up in his and George's shared room at the burrow, he was searching for something to use as a prank on his older brother, Percy when he came across a pouch on his desk. Surely he's never seen something like that before.

"Ginny, can you come here for a moment!" He called for his sister who sleepily walked in with her baggy pajamas on.

"You better not be pranking me, Fred."

"No I'm not, what is that?" He asked, pointing to the small pouch on the desk.

"It looks like a makeup pouch." Ginny said getting closer and unzipping it carefully, she was correct as it had all sorts of makeup inside.

Then an idea came to Fred's mind. A smirk appearing.

"Thanks Gin." He smiled as she wobbled out of his room. Now all he had to do is wait for y/n to come back to the room.

When she had finally gone back to his room she sat on the bed beside him.

"Hi y/n." Fred cheered as he sat up straight.

"Hey Freddie, what's up?" She asked, kissing his nose as he giggled.

"I have an idea."

"Oh no, what is it now?"

"Close your eyes." She looked at him before following his instructions.

"I really don't like where this is going Fred." She said seriously as Fred leaned over to his desk and grabbed the pouch, as it was still unzipped he reached in and grabbed a random product, opening it and grabbing a tool and putting the product all over y/n's face.

"Oh my god Fred, what are you doing?" She opened her eyes and looked down to see her makeup pouch opened in front of her.

"I'm putting makeup on you, y/n."

"Why?"

"I've always wanted to do so, and you would least expect it if you closed your eyes."

"My god Fred you're blending blush with a tampon!"

"Yeah, it doesn't seem to work too well." Fred looked at the tampon in his hand.

"That's because a tampon doesn't work to blend in makeup you dummy!" She laughed. Fred turned pink.

"What is it used for then? If it's not for makeup why is it in with the makeup pouch!"

"I do my makeup in the bathroom and in case there's no tampons then I have a few backups in the pouch. A tampon is used for a period Fred." He immediately drops the blush covered tampon on his bed as if it was fire.

"Ew that's gross!" He screeched like a little girl.

Y/n reached and grabbed the tampon, holding it in front of her as Fred watched and started running frantically around the house with y/n chasing him.

He screamed as he hid behind his mom in the kitchen. Trying to bend down to her level to hide.

"Fred dear what are you doing?"

"Hiding from y/n, she's holding something scary mom!" He cried in true fear.

When y/n appeared in the doorway, and Molly saw what she was holding she couldn't keep her laughter in.

"Fred are you really scared of that? It's not even unwrapped love." Molly chuckled at her son's childish behavior.

"Molly your son tried to do my makeup with a unwrapped tampon." Y/n tried to say seriously as Molly laughed even more.

"Oh boy, Fred you really are something else." Molly cried, as y/n threw the unused product in the garbage.