Sleepy :: Percy Weasley

Being a prefect was tough, not only because you had to patrol the hallways of Hogwarts and report students who stayed past curfew, but it was sacrificing your own sleep which was tough. You loved sleep, and always looked forward to it, but due to your prefect life now, you had to make some changes.

Your best friend, Percy was right alongside you as you marched through the empty hallways, you hadn't busted anyone yet and you had a large feeling that you probably wouldn't for the rest of the night.

Your steps had slowed down, and you were walking less straight than normal, constant wobbling back and forth as sleep tried to tug at you.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Percy's stern voice echoed through the hall and you nodded, your eyes struggling to stay open.

"J-just sleepy." You said quietly, as Percy sighed and bit his lip, before catching you as you started to fall down.

Percy lived for being a prefect, it was something he worked hard to be, he worked hard for the grades and never stood out of line. He wasn't willing to give it up because someone- his best friend of all people- to fall asleep while they were supposed to be patrolling.

"You really must sort out your priorities." He said quietly to the girl who was sleeping in his arms as he carried her effortlessly around the hallways. Soon she wrapped her arms around his neck, burying herself closer to the source of warmth.

Percy on the other hand, didn't know how to react. He'd never had a girlfriend, y/n was as close to a girlfriend as he ever got, sure he had small feelings for her but he didn't know she reciprocated those feelings right back. His heartbeat quickened as the figure got closer to him, he only had two more hallways to walk through before they could go to bed.

As he walked down them quickly there was no one, and soon the next shift of prefects left their dorms to take over the other half of the castle.

Once Percy walked through the portrait hole to the empty common room, he debated whether to take her to his dorm, or take her to her own. He sighed, deciding on taking her to her own as he wouldn't stand the teasing of his younger brothers when they find out a girl slept in his bed.

He quietly walked to the girls dorms, going through y/n's, thankfully her roommates were all sleeping when Percy carefully laid y/n down and tucked her in as if she was a small toddler.

He smiled at her sleeping figure as she cuddled close to her pillow before pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Goodnight y/n." He whispered, before standing up and leaving the dorm, heading down to his own.

A/n: it's so hard coming up with Percy ideas, but I hope you enjoyed this one! Be sure to vote :)