You did what? :: Harry Potter

A/n: I'm slowly starting to run out of ideas :( be sure to vote! Thank you so much for all the comments and votes on this book, I appreciate it! :)

************************

You did something stupid, obviously you were a teenager and hence that's the time where stupid things usually happen.

The night before you got drunk on fire whiskey and that's not all. You decided to get your belly button pierced. Ouch.

You pierced your belly button while you were completely hammered but in the end you actually kind of liked it. When you woke up you felt something odd on your stomach as you didn't remember anything from the night before, but after taking a good look at the piercing you figured it wasn't that bad.

You put on a black crop top to show it off as it was a sunny weekend at Hogwarts where you were allowed to wear whatever you wanted.

You walked out to the Gryffindor common room to see your group of friends sitting in a circle. Your boyfriend, Harry stared at you with his eyebrows furrowed.

"What is that?" He said out loud, pointing to your stomach as everyone else chuckled and pointed as well. The twins smirking and nodding as you rolled your eyes.

"I um got a piercing." You but your lip as Hermione laughed. She was the one that pierced you and knew you wouldn't remember anything.

"You did what?" Harry stood up, getting closer to you as he looked at the piercing closely.

"It is actually very beautiful." He smiled before picking you up and walking up the stairs with you.

"Looks like Potter's gonna get some." You heard Fred and George say in unison. They might be correct.