Watch

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Splashes of water sent delicate droplets into the air before they rained back down into the pool below. Arms leaned on wood while soft fabric blew in the slight breeze.

Cars passed by, all in different colors. She didn't have time to observe further details as she drove along on the opposite side of the road. Her left hand held the wheel while her right fingers tapped her leg gently. A light tune played in the background. (F/n) wasn't familiar with the song, but it had a nice, slow beat to it that fit with the soothing weather outside.

A few gentle clouds rolled by across the blue expanse, and the sun broke through their passing but wasn't scorching hot. She made a right turn and drove down the small, dirt road towards the parking lot at the back. Tree branches shaded her car and gave off the effect that she was entering a hidden grove.

Her mind drifted from the road some and to the fact that she was going to be moving in with Edmund in a few days. All of her apartment already had been repainted again. She had paid for the paint, but only because she had reached the register first and had left Edmund back with the paint cans. The cash register had given her a funny look since she had been out of breath from the swift run, but it had been worth it in the end. Or, that had been the outcome that she had been hoping for.

(F/n) still couldn't quite figure it out, but he somehow had managed to replace her credit card with his while they had been retrieving the paint cans. In the end, he had ended up paying for all of it. A light laugh left her lips, and she shook her head before she made a left turn into the parking lot.

Turning the key and removing it from the ignition, she dropped her keys into her black leather purse. By a little bit, she leaned back against her seat. There was still her furniture and boxes to move into his apartment. Admittedly, though, the only actual furniture item was her nightstand since Edmund only had one in his room. All of her other furniture had been sold off. She hadn't minded since those pieces at one point had belonged also to her ex.

After a light sigh left her, she exited and pushed the lock button on the inner side of the driver's door before she shut the door. She shifted a bit in her black pumps and smoothed out the skirt of her short, dark blue dress, which had a black belt around the waist. When she was finished, she adjusted her purse on her right shoulder and headed down a dirt footpath.

She was at a new park, but she had examined some pictures online beforehand of it. There were several dirt paths throughout the area, and she could see some of them at the moment. One of them supposedly led to a quaint bridge over a stream, so she listened for the sound of water. Presently, she couldn't hear anything like water.

Chirps of birds and the rustle of leaves were the two noises that met her ears. She walked further into the park and made a right turn down a narrow path. It seemed like it didn't receive too much use, and she couldn't see anyone else down it; however, a peaceful atmosphere surrounded it.

Brushing a few strands of hair behind her left ear, she viewed the scenery of the various trees and hummed quietly to herself. She would've liked to walk the path with Edmund, but she also enjoyed it by herself. Besides, he was at work and finishing up paperwork for the week.