SOTUS Baby 02-When Arthit Knew He Will Be A Mom

SOTUS Mpreg Snippet

🍼☕🍼☕🍼☕  

When Arthit Knew He Will Be A Mom

Arthit pretended to sleep as he eavesdropped Kong talking to the nurse. Key words like fatigue, nausea, pregnancy, baby and 7 months still rang loudly in his brain. He remembered passing out after his doctor announced the news and was about to explain more details about...his pregnancy.

Which meant, his baby.

Which meant, there is something alive inside him, now.

Something, a life, which he created with Kongpobe.

The first thing which jolted him awake was a faint baby cry, somewhere. Arthit dare not to open his eyes. No. He cannot face Kong right now.

A baby meant both their lives will change forever. Not that their lives didn't change the day Arthit said "yes" to Kong's proposal at the beach but this baby will forever link Kong and Arthit as a family.

The thought that Arthit has to, for the next 7 months, transition his life to accommodate this new life, all Arthit felt was fear. He knew without a doubt Kongpobe will always be there for them but what about himself? As a parent? Was he ready? 

Will he screw up everything and raise a monster or will he do something so wrong and completely ruin his family? Those thoughts scared Arthit.

Unconsciously, tears began rolling down Arthit's cheeks. Still he does not open his eyes.

"Arthit...," Arthit heard his name being called softly. Still he does not open his eyes. He felt Kong gently wiping the tears away and he felt Kong sitting beside him. Knowing that Kong knew he is awake, Arthit turned to hug Kong's waist, burying his face into Kong's stomach.

"Arthit...I know you are listening, so listen to this. Firstly, I want to thank you for marrying me and for walking this life with me," Arthit started sniffing softly.

"Second, thank you for making me the happiest man ever and for carrying this little life that we created together to this world soon," Kong hugged Arthit tighter.

"Third, I want you to know, I will be with you in taking care of this child, every step of the way. I promise I will never leave you alone to raise this little one or more little ones to come," Kong whispered gently.

"Fourth, Arthit, you and now this little one are my everything. Please give us a chance to be your everything. Never ever for once feel that you are alone, please?" Arthit looked up, overwhelmed with emotions but nodded nevertheless. Kong smiled.

"And last, always remember, I love you and this little one loves you. And you love us, very much. That will never, ever, change," Kong smiled and Arthit let his tears fall.

"Promise me if I am a bad mother, you'll tell me?" Arthit asked after a long pause.

"Arthit, trust me when I say you will never be a bad mother. Our little one is lucky to have you as a parent," Kong comforted. Arthit sniffed and smiled. Suddenly, he felt as if a big burden is lifted off. 

"Ok, I guess I can give this baby thing a try. Would you go get me pink milk? I'm thirsty," Arthit requested and Kong nodded. Kong got up of the bed and started heading to the door.

"Wait for me. I'll be right back," Kong said. 

"Thank you na...," Arthit said just as the door closed. Arthit thought Kong never heard it. What he doesn't know was Kong smiling to himself behind the closed door.

He looks forward to becoming a dad. All is well.

🍼☕🍼☕🍼☕    

Written: 8th February 2018