Prologue/Information

Hellooo there, thank you for coming to my story~ Here's some information you'll need to know for this book, hopefully you've already read the description:) Also, the picture above is supposed to be Valerie, Levi's wife/Sophie's mom. I couldn't find an exact picture I wanted for her, but this one will do.

-Valerie and Levi met when they were 14 when Levi saved Valerie when she was overpowered by a group of men. (Valerie is almost equal to Levi in strength and skill. Her personality is basically the same as Sophie's.)

-After this, Levi and Valerie started to live together in the house shown in the No Regrets OVA.

-Between 14 and 17, Levi and Valerie met Farlan and Isabel and they all started living together.

-At 17, Levi and Valerie confessed their feelings and started a relationship.

-At 18, Levi snd Valerie got engaged and soon married in that cave where there is some sunlight shining through.

-Soon after their wedding, Levi and Valerie decided to have a baby because they knew how dangerous it was in the Underground and if something happened to one of them, the other person would have something (the baby) to remember them by.

-Sophie is born when they are both still 18 (Levi is about 34 when we first meet him in AOT and Sophie is 16, so the math would make him 18 at this time. It's young, I know, but the Underground is different than the above world. So technically Levi's been in the Scouts for 11 years.)

Also, below is kind of what Sophie looks like, a mix between the two:

So yeah that's all you need to know, I hope you enjoy the story! (Also somewhere along the way, there will be a few funny chapters that are kind of like spin-offs

So yeah that's all you need to know, I hope you enjoy the story! (Also somewhere along the way, there will be a few funny chapters that are kind of like spin-offs.) And of course, votes, comments, and suggestions are always welcome!♥️