Team

Harry's Pov:

I woke up this morning I breakfast and got changed into my army fatigues and laced up my boots put on my hip holster and put my gun in the holster grabbed my car keys and walked out the door.

I got in my car and started driving towards the classified Army base.

After 45 minutes of driving I arrived on base and got out of my car and started walking towards the room where I would meet everyone else.

I walked into the room and saw 7 other men In their early twenties looking at me like they just saw a ghost.

" alright gentlemen. It seems as you have met your next teammate. Harry, since you are the only one on this team with combat experience why don't speak to your team." The colonel tells me

I stand up next to the colonel and start talking.

" Gentlemen, My name is Harry. I am a 2-time veteran of the war in Afghanistan. In these walls I am just Harry I am not Prince Harry or the queen's grandson I am just one of the guys. Call me Harry or Haz." I tell them and watch them nod their heads

" Okay, Let's get down to business and start training everyone head to the Team room and get in full tactical gear and grab a paintball gun and meet me here in 5 minutes." I tell them and I watch them run to the Team room and I follow behind them and put on my tactical gear and grabbed a paintball gun and waited for the rest of my team.

After a few minutes of waiting they show up and start training together as a Team and after a few hours we are finally in sync.

Team training was going fantastic until we got the call that changed everything.

" Harry, We have just received our first mission. Buckingham Palace and everyone inside have been taken hostage. We have confirmation that the Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, the Prince of Wales, the duchess of Cornwall and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are all inside." The colonel tells me

" When did this happen?" I ask him

" 30 minutes ago." he tells me

" Alright boys we have been called in on our first mission. Buckingham Palace has been taken and there are hostages involved and we have confirmation that the Royal family is in the building. Go change out of tactical gear and into your mission tactical gear and remember to grab extra bullets and restraints. Let's move gentlemen!!!" I tell them and we run to the Team room and change into our mission tactical gear and get in the armored vehicles and get onto the road.

Soon we arrive and we notice that the police have been notified.

" Alright gentlemen. We are going in blind so watch out for your teammates. If you see a captor with a gun and he is about to shoot you or one of your guys or a hostage you take him out first and ask questions later. Let's move." I tell them

We hop out of the back of the vehicle and start moving towards the Palace and enter the building and start checking rooms soon we come to a room full of hostages and three men with guns.

Apparently they saw us and started shooting in our direction.

After waiting a few seconds they stop shooting at us so we make our move and take them out.

I find a Palace employee and I tell her to get everyone outside and the Team starts moving again.

After a while we have cleared every room but the Queen's residence and the vault.

The team and I check the vault and find no one in there and so we start moving towards the residence.

We get in and we start clearing rooms and after clearing a few rooms and we come across 2 intruders and we quietly take them down and restrain them and I have 2 of the guys babysit them until the situation is neutralized.