Chapter 14

Detention

School had finally ended, but it definitely wasn't over for Jimin and HaeSoo. Detention was waiting for them both because of what Jimin did in class. HaeSoo had already left while Jimin was putting his stuff away in his locker. He let out a frustrated sigh as he walked throughout the hallway making his way towards the classroom for detention.

He had finally arrived and walked in, spotting an older man in the classroom. "Nice of you to join us Park Jimin," spoke the man. Jimin looked around the classroom and then looked back at the teacher. "Us? But there's no one here." Jimin shoved his hands into his pocket and stared at the teacher waiting for a response. "Yes, there is. Nam HaeSoo is sitting there." The teacher spoke as he pointed at the end of the classroom where a figure was sitting looking outside.

"Ah, HaeSoo!" Jimin smiled and waved at HaeSoo while she simply glared at him showing him that she was angry that he got her into detention.

Jimin walked over to the back of the class where HaeSoo was, and found himself a seat next to her. He made himself comfortable and smiled at HaeSoo, but it soon faded away once he heard the teachers words. "Park Jimin, your seat is at the front."

Jimin let out a sigh and scoffed before getting up again. His hands remained in his pockets as he glared at the teacher standing up front waiting for Jimin to start walking to his new seat. Jimin soon gave up on glaring and walked to the front where he grabbed his chair and sat on it. "I was told to keep you guys apart."

Jimin sighed once again while the teacher began to gather up some papers from his desk. He soon walked over to Jimin and placed two blank sheets before walking over to HaeSoo's desk and placing the same amount. HaeSoo and Jimin stared at their blank sheets confused for a while until the teacher began to speak. "You will copy a hundred times what's written on the board. If you're done, then fill up the second page. By then, you can leave."

Jimin jumped up from his seat and looked at the teacher straight in the eye. "A hundred times!? TWICE!?" He complained. Jimin shifted his gaze away from the teacher towards the board and read out loud the phrases they had to copy. "Students must respect their peers and teachers regardless of ethnicity, religion or gender. The students must respect the property and equipment of the school and othe- WHAT!?" Jimin through his arms in the air finding the rule phrase unbelievable. "Since when is paper considered school property!? All I did was throw it."

"No more questions. I'm leaving you here to write. I'll come back after about two or three hours. The door will be locked so don't try to escape. If you happen to finish in advance, then find something to do, but don't disturb the other one working. Got it?" The teacher began to grab his stuff as he looked at Jimin. The young man rolled his eyes and sighed before nodding to the teacher's instructions. "Good. I'll take my leave now." The teacher walked out and waved. "Happy writing!" The door slammed shut as the sound of the lock closing was heard.

°°°

Jimin's hand began to hurt as he wrote one last word. He placed the pencil down and massaged his hand finding it rather hard to write. He then turned around to see HaeSoo calmly writing down every word they had to copy. Jimin, wanting some attention, grabbed the blank sheet of paper he had left and crumbled it up before throwing it across the room.

Jimin watched as the crumpled up paper that he threw flew in the air landing close to HaeSoo. The young girl's attention was now away from her paper and now concentrated on the round white paper ball. She sighed knowing where it came from and opened it before writing something in it. She then turned the paper back to its original form before throwing it herself towards Jimin.