Chapter 28

Someone Else

"So I heard you hung out with Taehyung yesterday after school," HyunJae spoke while walking with HaeSoo in the hallways. HaeSoo nodded to HyunJae's question but also showed a confused expression. "Oh, Jimin was complaining to me about it when I entered school."

HaeSoo smiled finding it quite funny that Jimin was complaining to HyunJae about that. They both walked to class passing by Jimin who was making his way towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was on his phone while leaning on the lockers. Jimin walked over to him grabbing his attention. "So..." Jimin began to speak. "What'd you guys do?" Taehyung smirked seeing Jimin was clearly jealous.

"Nothing special. I brought her to the place we always hung out before she transferred. That's when we both began to have feelings for each other." Taehyung smiled to himself while Jimin frowned. "I brought her back in hopes of her feelings returning..."

Jimin looked up to Taehyung afraid of asking if HaeSoo felt the same way for Taehyung. "Does she..." he trailed off "...like you again?" Taehyung looked at Jimin and let his smile slowly fade away.

The memory of HaeSoo confessing to him about liking someone else came back to him. He scoffed and looked down not being able to face Jimin. "She likes..." started off Taehyung making Jimin anticipate his answer. "Someone..."

"No crap, Sherlock!" Jimin blurted out. "Would she fall for an object?!" sarcastically spoke Jimin before sighing and facepalming. Taehyung glared at Jimin and shook his head not wanting to tell him who HaeSoo liked. "Well, we for sure know she won't fall for a jerk!" Taehyung said his words and walked away.

Jimin stood there and thought about what Taehyung just said. From what he remembered, HaeSoo always saw Jimin as a jerk. Jimin's heart then began to ache thinking about the fact that HaeSoo liked another guy which wasn't him.

°°°

Everyone was in class and the teacher had asked the class representative to pick up the homework. HaeSoo had decided to help as well and began to pick up homework from two rows of desks while the class representative did the other rows.

Jimin sat there and stared at HaeSoo picking up the homework while his thoughts were elsewhere. "So what flirty plan are you using to seduce HaeSoo?" Jimin looked to his side to see HyunJae sitting right next to him while also staring at HaeSoo. "AAAH!" Jimin yelled as he backed away. "You scared the crap out of me!"

HyunJae just shrugged and let Jimin return to normal. "So why the long gazing?" She asked while pointing at HaeSoo with her head. Jimin looked at HaeSoo and just sighed. "I was staring at the class representative..." lied Jimin.

HyunJae let out a light gasp and smirked. "Are you into guys? Well, that explains why you flirt with almost every girl, you don't want anyone to know your secret." Jimin's eyes widened finding it unbelievable that HyunJae was thinking like that. "I'm not gay!" Jimin yelled out loud making everyone, including HaeSoo, turn and look at him.

He let out an embarrassed chuckle and slightly bowed making the whole class return to talking to each other. "Don't worry, I'll keep your secret." HyunJae patted Jimin on the shoulder making him sigh out of annoyance.

He then began to gaze again at HaeSoo. "HyunJae..." Jimin spoke, "what would you do if you liked someone but they liked someone else?" HyunJae followed Jimin's gaze towards HaeSoo and grinned.