Chapter 41 (Final)

I Love You

It's been a year.

Yes, an year.

One year has passed since everything.

HaeSoo's aunt was now in prison.

Hoseok and Taehyung were living as roommates.

HyunJae began studying in investigating.

But the most important people in this dangerous journey were HaeSoo and Jimin.

HaeSoo had been taken into foster care by both Detective Kim and Lee So-Ra, who had both started dating and quickly living together. Despite the loving care from both Detective Kim and Lee So-Ra, HaeSoo's voice hadn't returned. She had been trying hard to speak, but the time still wasn't right.

Jimin has been taking care of HaeSoo very much. Ever since she stopped talking again, he began to spend more time with her in hopes of hearing her voice again. He would accompany her to school and bring her back home. He would spend weekends with her even if she wanted to stay alone. He would spend every moment he had with her, making sure she felt safe.

Today, was a very important day. It was graduation day.

The graduation was being held outside and all the students were wearing their graduation uniforms. Many were excited and while others were nervous. "Wow! I can't believe it, you guys are finally graduating!" Hoseok spoke as he stared at his friends. "It reminds me of the time I graduated." Jimin, Taehyung, HaeSoo and HyunJae all laughed at Hoseok being emotional.

"You're just happy that you won't be the only graduate," HyunJae Responded making Hoseok pout. "I mean, my children are graduating!" Hoseok spoke again making the rest of the group groan at his motherly vibe. "Ugh! Hyung! Can you not, we're practically the same age!" Jimin spoke.

Hoseok laughed and stared at everyone else laughing. He began to think about everything everyone has been through. He couldn't believe they all survived such a long journey, he didn't even realize how fast time had passed. "But seriously. Meeting you guys and going through such a long journey was amazing." The group of friends had turned silent and all looked at each other in happiness. "Aww! You never say anything cheesy to me at home, Hyung!" Taehyung said as he wrapped his arm around Hoseok's neck. "Group hug!" Yelled HyunJae.

The soon to be graduates laughed and hugged each other in happiness. "Let us stay together for a long time!" Jimin said as they held onto each other.

"It is time to start the graduation ceremony." The sound of the principal speaking on the mic was heard. Everyone went and sat on their seats beginning the ceremony. Names began to be called and students would go up on stage to receive their diploma.

It was a beautiful day.

°°°

It was now night time and the after party for the graduation ceremony was being held at school. HaeSoo was gazing at herself in the mirror still can't believe she had graduated High School. She couldn't believe her life somehow went well even after all those scars left behind. In the mirror, she saw a girl who had survived a journey of love, friendship and betrayal.

HaeSoo's gazing was interrupted once she heard her room door being opened. She turned around to see So-Ra standing at the door. "You look beautiful, sweetie." So-Ra complimented HaeSoo making her feel flustered. So-Ra wasn't wrong, HaeSoo looked mesmerizing in that dress. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress with flowers on them.

So-Ra approached HaeSoo and hugged her tightly in her arms as if she was holding her own daughter. "I can't believe you graduated," So-Ra spoke with tears filling up in her eyes. "It's already been a year..." HaeSoo warmly smiled at So-Ra and hugged her again, trying to show her how grateful she was.