Cuatro.

"He responded to my comment!"

"Did you see the fifty-two other comments that he also responded to? He didn't even respond to you different! A heart emoji doesn't mean shit."

"Hoseok! Please! Stop it. You know I'm already insecure."

"If you can't trust him why do you date him? Jimin, he doesn't even acknowledge you as his boyfriend."

"Neither do I! We don't have to tell the world our business. As long as we know it it's all that matters."

"I'm not saying that in order to have a relationship you have to show it off in social media. I know that doesn't matter. What bothers me is that he responds to every comment in a flirty way. Are you going to tell me that it doesn't hurt your feelings when he does that?"

Jimin pressed his lips together not being able to able to fight back. A sting spread across his chest.

He hated to admit it, but it did hurt his feelings... a lot actually. Sometimes, he felt as if his boyfriend was actually ashamed of him.

He felt as if this wasn't as serious to him. To Jimin, this was everything. He had liked him for so long and now that he finally got a taste of what it was to be his he didn't want to let go.

Even if there was doubts.

Because maybe it was all in Jimin's head. At least that's what he kept repeating to himself. Having his best friend constantly tell him otherwise didn't help the situation.

"Leave Chanyeol alone. Don't talk about him. You know that bothers me. You and I are best friends but that doesn't give you a right to be rude to him."

Hoseok sighed, "Jimin I'm just trying to—"

"Nope." Jimin interrupted walking faster.

"Not to mention he's on the opposite team! He goes to that school! It's like our number one rival. How can you support that?"

"Aha! So this is about the whole football thing isn't it? Just because he goes to a different school doesn't mean anything, okay?"

"No, it's not just the football thing. I legit think he's playing you."

Jimin turned around angry and walked faster. Hoseok groaned following him behind. "Please, listen to me—"

"You're always hurting my feelings. Have you thought about that? When you tell me things like this it only deepens my doubts. I don't need more of it."

Hoseok suddenly felt bad. He didn't want to make Jimin sad although the knew Chanyeol wasn't right for him.

So, he decided to stop with the speech. At least for today. "Okay, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you, Chim. Forgive me?" He asked with a pout as he wrapped his arm around him.

"Always. Just don't push my buttons."

"Okay, I won't." Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok stopped smiling when someone ran by pushing him. He took his arm off Jimin and huffed.

"Hey! Watch where—"

"I'm sorry!" Jin said apologetically. He walked towards Hoseok who stopped being so agitated.

"You're constantly trying to break ribs aren't you?" Hoseok joked with a smirk.

Jin turned pink, "No, it was an accident. I didn't break Jisungs ribs on purpose. I would never!"

"What about that football player from last game?"

"Okay thay was simply not my fault either. He was in the way. I guess you can say he was a tackling dummy." Jin said laughing hysterically at his own joke.

"Get it? Cause I tackled him?" He snorted.

Hoseok smiled at the joke and shook his head, "I see what you did there."

"Cool. I'll see you in the field." He responded and kept walking.

"Wasn't that the guy that you had a crush on?"

Hoseok turned around flustered to look at Jimin. "What? No! I never had a crush on him."

"Then why're you turning bright red?" Jimin teased.

"Because what you said is dumb. I had a crush on some other boy not him."

"Oh yeah and who?"

"Jackson."

"Isn't he from an opponent school too? See you're a hypocrite!"

"No it's not the same because he's not our deadly rival like your boyfriend!"

"No one even cares about that rivalry but you!"

"Oh yeah? Try to ask that to the players! We've been training so hard to beat them!"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked to his locker. "Calm the fuck down."

"No I can't."

Jimin was about to say something when he spotted Jungkook looking at them both. He turned around quickly and kept walking.

Jimin kept looking to see if Yoongi was anywhere around. Weird that he even crossed his mind.

"Add to the list." Yoongi proudly said.

"Incredible. You almost have as many as me. I'm impressed." Johnny said.

"One more name and I'm officially tied to you."

"Let's make this interesting shall we?" Youngjae said speaking up.

"And how are we going to do that?" Johnny asked as he leaned on the lockers.

"Take someone's virginity. It's worth two points. If Yoongi gets it then he's officially ahead, but if you get it then you're still going to be winning."

"A virgin? No one in this school is a virgin." Johnny laughed.

"It doesn't have to be from this school. However, you have to show proof of course."

Yoongi's face instantly broke into a smile. "I've got my virgin."

The boys turned to look at him. "Really?"

"Park Jimin. I claim him."

Johnny raised his eyebrows, "Park Jimin? Our waterboy?"

"The one who forgot to tighten the bottle caps?" Yuta chuckled.

"Yeah. Him." Yoongi responded causally.

"He's a man." One of the players said.

Yoongi shrugged, "So? He's a virgin. There was  never a specification if it had to be female or male. Plus, I'm an ass guy either way. The sex wouldn't be any different."

And no one argued. Because Yoongi was so self confident that whatever he said was whatever was done.

"How do you know he's a virgin?"

Yoongi scoffed, "Please. I know. When has he ever had a boyfriend? We all know he's the shy boy."

"Fine. I've got my eyes on Wendy. She's from a different school and I'm sure she's a virgin too."

"Okay. Get ready to be beaten."

Johnny rolled his eyes with a playful smack, "Whatever."

Yoongi and Jungkook walked out of the boys locker room.

"Seriously? Park Jimin? I didn't even know you liked guys?" Jungkook commented.

"I don't. He just has a nice ass."

"He has a boyfriend though. I overheard him and Hoseok speak."

Yoongi looked surprised. Not because he didn't think Jimin wasn't capable of getting a boyfriend. It was just shocking because Jimin was so quiet and reserve.

"That's not a problem, Jungkook. It offends me that you even doubt my abilities."

Jungkook smirked, "I never did."

Yoogi smiled in satisfaction. He couldn't wait to get his hands on Jimin. And his boyfriend wasn't going to get on the way.