Cincuenta-Ocho.

"That tour was so fun! I keep thinking about it! I can't wait for tomorrow and get to see the rest!" Jimin said as Yoongi opened the bathroom door.

He was looking out the window with a smile thinking of the paintings. "You seem really excited about it." Yoongi replied with a small smile.

He ran the towel through his hair to dry it as Jimin began to comb his damp hair. "I am! Thank you for letting me shower fir—"

Jimin stopped talking when he finally turned to look at Yoongi. He had a white towel loosely wrapped around his waist as he shook his hair.

Jimin gulped immediately blushing at the sight. Seeing the water drip down his pale chest was electrifying.

He couldn't look away even though his face was on fire. "You're welcome." He responded casually as he walked to the bed.

He grabbed his bag and put it on the bed to dig for some shorts. "What?" He wondered as he landed eyes on a frozen, Jimin.

"N-nothing."

Yoongi smiled, "Do I make Jiminie flustered?" He asked in a low voice.

Jimin's breath almost hitched. He couldn't respond so he quickly shook his head no. He couldn't admit it although it was evident.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

"Then I guess you won't mind me doing this." Yoongi grabbed the towel and dropped it to the floor.

Jimin gasped ready to see his naked body. Yoongi laughed when he sighed relieved. "You're wearing boxers."

"Of course I am. I would never flash you. Unless you want me to." He teased.

Jimin gulped once again hearing his beating heart in his ears. Yoongi finally found a pair of gym shorts and put them on.

"You don't mind me sleeping shirtless. Right?"

"No. It's fine. You slept with your shirt off last night. And you had already asked me. Why ask again?"

"Because last night you didn't know I have feelings for you. I don't know if it makes you uncomfortable."

"Oh," Jimin responded as Yoongi turned his back on him to put his bag down. He smiled appreciating Yoongi's interest.

He was so sweet.

"Yeah."

Jimin walked to the bed and got on his side. Yoongi then approached him sitting on the bed.

He sat next to Jimin who was nervously fidgeting with his fingers. Yoongi liked him. That was a fact and it was real.

Fuck.

It was real.

Jimin didn't know how to process this. Sharing a bed with him shirtless and just inches away was...thrilling.

"Hey Yoongi,"

"Hmm?"

"What made you like me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...why do you like me?" He asked with a blushed face. "I'm so-I'm so awkward and weird and you're so popular and—"

"Because you're you. That's more than enough."

Jimin timidly smiled. Chanyeol was sweet with him, but never as sweet as Yoongi. Until now Jimin could see it.

"How long have you liked me?"