Ochenta.

Jimin ran through the door as soon as Jungkook opened it. "Wh-where is he?" He wondered a bit panicky.

Jungkook grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. "Calm down now speedy. First, we need to have a talk."

Jimin gulped, "Okay. Make it quick." He closed his eyes and waiting for Jungkook to beat him. "I'm not beating you up. I've already told you if you get hurt he gets hurt. Do you want to keep hurting him, Jimin?" He asked getting close to his face.

Jimin shook his head no. Jungkook straightened himself up. "Very well, now let's continue our talk yeah?"

He nodded his head slowly afraid Jungkook would have a change of heart. "Alright, so Yoongi is obviously heartbroken at the moment. He's tipsy and I've never seen him tipsy over wine. He has a very high alcohol tolerance but since he had some sort of confrontation with you he started drinking so fast and it fucked him up really quick. I don't need you to make him feel worse at the moment. Don't say anything stupid that will make him start acting all crazy again. Got it?"

"Crazy? As in how?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe karate chopping your throat." He said pointing to his neck which was still slightly red.

"That's right. He did that to you. Sorry, I thought it would work."

"Whatever. Let's go."

"Where is he?" Jimin asked again as Jungkook grabbed two boxes of Cheez-it's from a counter.

"He's in the bathtub right now. He already ate a box of them." He answered swinging both boxes in the air.

"You can't let him eat while being in the tub. Why're you letting him? He might throw up and he doesn't do well with vomit and—"

"Are you implying I'm not a good baby sitter?" He snapped.

Jimin stepped back, "N-no, I'm not-I'm not saying that."

"Let's keep going then."

"Aren't your parents home?"

"No. They're on a business trip. Good thing they're not here. It would be a mess."

"Yeah. Good-good thing."

"Do you always stutter?" He asked stopping. Jimin bumped into his back and quickly regretted it.

"S-Sorry. I only stutter when I'm nervous."

"Stop being nervous then."

"O-okay."

Jungkook sighed and continued walking down the hall. Seconds later he put his hand up indicating him to stop.

"I'm walking in first and talk to him. Then I'll give you a cue to come in, okay?" He whispered.

"Okay."

Jungkook proceeded to walk in and found Yoongi laying his head back with a pout. "They drugged me Jungkook!"

"No one drugged you." Jungkook responded. "They drugged me!" He screamed again. Jungkook handed him a box of cheez-it's that he had requested.

"Wow! Jalapeño flavored! That's different." He said completely forgetting about their previous conversation.

"Yoongi, I need to tell you something."

"Are you still mad about the karate chop? Get over it Jungkook! It's just your damn throat." He mumbled with a mouth full.

"Yeah, just my throat. Not that I need it to breathe or anything."

Yoongi kept eating ignoring Jungkook who was sitting on the shut toilet. "Hey, hey, I need you to focus. We need to talk."