Setenta-Tres.

"Fuck, I'm going to need you to walk back in that room and bend over for me, please."

"Yoongi!"

"What? I have plenty of condoms and lube."

"Stop it." Jimin responded with a red face. Yoongi grinned as he walked over to hug him tightly.

"You look so stunning! Shit, I bet everyone is going to be jealous of me for having you by my side."

"Thank you." He timidly smiled.

"Are you guys ready?" Taehyung wondered.

"Oh, yeah." Yoongi responded as he let go of him.

"Where's Jin?"

"He's meeting us at the club. Let's hope our fake IDs work." Jungkook chuckled.

"Alright and Hoseok?" Taehyung asked.

"He's going with Jackson. He will meet us there as well." Jimin responded.

"Before we go we need to establish a DD for our little groups."

"Designated dick?" Taehyung grinned.

"No, designated driver." Yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, well since we are driving separate I will drive so Jungkook can have a few drinks."

"Alright and," Yoongi turned to look at Jimin. He was sure he didn't drink, but just in case he wanted to, he decided to be the driver. "I'll drive."

"Jimin you're drinking?" Jungkook asked shocked.

"N-no. I might have one."

"That's exactly why I'm driving."

"Are you saying I can't handle alcohol?" He pouted.

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

Jimin gasped offended. "I-I can handle it!"

"Okay, okay, baby." Yoongi reassured patting him on the back.

"But-but-"

"There, there, baby." He cooed as they walked to the car.

•••

"Where the hell is Jin?" Yoongi asked through the loud music.

Everyone that was supposed to be here was except for him. "I think that's him!" Taehyung screamed back.

When they saw him approach with Namjoon they got up. "Wait, wait, wait!" Jin quickly said stepping in front of him to protect him.

"He cool people. He cool people. He's with me."

They looked at each other for a few seconds and then at Jin. Finally, Taehyung spoke up for the group.

"Alright. If you say he cool people then he cool."

"Hi! Nice to meet you all. I'm Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend!"

"Babe. I hadn't told them that yet." Jin whispered.

"Oh, umm, hey I'm-I'm-"

"Yeah, yeah. Get yourself something to drink." Hoseok said interrupting the awkward moment.

"You know, you can try one if you want." Yoongi told Jimin who was attentively watching an orange drink held by Jungkook.