Ochenta-Tres.

Yoongi walked in class and slammed his book bag on the floor. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and then up at him.

They watched as he struggled to get a pen out and once he did it fell on the floor. A loud groan escaped his lips.

"Fuck you pen! Fuck you desk! Fuck you floor! Fuck you! And fuck you too!" He screamed sticking both middle fingers up in the air.

"Are...you okay?" Taehyung wondered.

"Am I okay? Am I okay?" He repeated.

"Oh, no. Get ready for a rant." Jungkook warned.

Yoongi got up from his desk with his face red from anger. "I told him to take some space if he needed it. You know? Two weeks. It's been two weeks. Almost three! And I haven't heard a peep from him. I get that his parents grounded him and shit but for two weeks? And if he is grounded why haven't I seen him around school? Our fucking school is the size of my backyard. Where the hell is he hiding? What if he's—"

"Yoongi. You told him it was okay for him to do this."

"I know." He snapped annoyed. "But, I didn't think he would actually stay away for that long. It's been a horrible fourteen days without him. Do you comprehend that?"

"I comprehend." Jungkook reassured him patting his back lightly.

"Do you think that he thinks that I'm crazy?" He asked his voice softening.

"No, no, no. Why would he?" Taehyung said raising both eyebrows. Yoongi was acting pretty crazy at the moment.

"I just need to see him and talk to him."

"Who? Jimin?" Jin asked casually as he removed his book bag and sat next to Yoongi.

"You've seen him?" He asked astonished leaning over him.

"Yeah. I see him everyday. We have literature together."

Yoongi gasped, Jungkook pulled him back. "There, there, calm down. Jin is our friend. We've talked about this. We do not beat up our friends. He cool people."

"I'm cool!" Jin shrieked.

Students started to arrive causing the group to settle down. Yoongi sat next to Jin with Taehyung and Jungkook sitting in front but facing them.

"You mean to tell me you've seen Jimin everyday for the past 2 weeks?"

"Well, not everyday. He was out for two days because he got sick? Or something like that?"

"He's sick!" He exclaimed. A few people turned to look and he lowered his voice again.

"Not anymore. He's okay now."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't ask."

"I need to see him."

"Let's kidnap him." Jungkook suggested.

"Oh, that's a great idea. Listen up, I'm not a creep or anything, but I know that Jimin stays after class for a few minutes to finish writing notes or some shit. Then he goes upstairs to math and I always see him go to the bathroom before. So, if we hurry we should be able to catch him."

"Jin, why are you encouraging his crazy ideas?"
Taehyung asked shocked.

"I'm just saying." He said shrugging.

"We are not kidnapping anyone. What you can do is go to the upstairs bathroom and see if you catch him." Taehyung replied.

"Aww, man. You're no fun. Namjoon would've agreed."