Sesenta-Ocho.

"What's wrong with you?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh?" Jimin asked with an eye smile.

"Why're you so happy?"

"I can't be happy?"

"Of course you can. I don't know you just seem...different. What happened over the weekend huh?"

Jimin kept smiling feeling his body get warm. He had been thinking about it since that day.

He was happy he didn't get caught sneaking out that way he could still use his phone to text Yoongi.

He hadn't seen him since that morning after he dropped him off. Jimin didn't know if he could control his emotions around, Yoongi anymore.

He was simply so gorgeous, so thoughtful, so cari—

"Jimin?"

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"You zoned out again." Hoseok said as he parked. Jimin looked around the school parking lot.

"Who are you looking for?"

"No one." He sighed a bit disappointed. Yoongi's car wasn't parked anywhere. Maybe he didn't come to school today.

"Cut the bullshit. I'm your best friend. I need to know this. Are you being black mailed? I will cut a bitch."

"No, no, no. None of that. I haven't told you anything because...it's so important to say it through text! And right now I'm still a little...dreamy." He giggled.

"Oh fuck, you did it didn't you?"

Jimin nodded his head covering his mouth to prevent more giggles from escaping.

"You tried drugs. Fuck."

"What? No, Hoseok. That's not what happened."

"Then? The only other option I can think of is that you had sex, but that-wait-you didn't...did you?"

Jimin's silence only answered his question. "Shut up! With you? With Yoongi?"

"Obviously. With who else would it be?"

"Holy shit. But, how? When? Where? Why?"

"We snuck out to eat burgers in his car. Then we started making out and I just—I don't know. I'm so sexually attracted to him. Not only for his looks but for the way he makes me feel. He makes me feel like I'm the most important person in the world."

Hoseok was still quiet as Jimin continued his story. "So, after a heavy make out session I told him. I told him to make me his. I cringe at myself thinking about it." He said blushing while laughing.

He looked at his best friend who was still staring at him. Only this time, he had a confused and triggered face expression.

"Did you-did you guys even eat the burgers?"

"That's not the important part of the story!"

"Sorry. I'm just in utter shock. I can't even imagine you fucking. You're so pure I can't even picture that! Wait,"

"What?"

"You said you told him to make you his?"

"Yes. Don't repeat it please it's so embarrassing."

"In his car? You guys had sex in his car? Did you just fucked like raw? Holy fuck! You're a sex freak. Holy shit."

"No, we went to buy condoms and lube. He didn't have his wallet and I forgot mine too. The cashier gave it to us for free! After that went to his house because his parents weren't home and that's where it happened."