Nueve.

Jimin kept his eyes shyly on the ground as he approached the field. His face was turning red at the thought of the night before.

"Waterboy."

When Jimin heard that his heart dropped to his stomach. He sped up and walked faster earning a tug from, Yoongi.

"Hey, waterboy," he said firmly. Jimin squealed looking at the ground.

"Leave him alone." Hoseok said walking behind them.

Yoongi turned to face him with a frown, "Fuck off, Hoseok. Nobody called you over here."

Hoseok felt himself get angry, "That's my best friend you're tugging right there! Only I can do that!" He declared pulling Jimin back.

"Maybe I want to tug him too! I don't give a fuck." Yoongi responded pulling Jimin back.

"He's my best friend and you don't treat him like that. You heard?" He screamed taking him back.

Yoongi was about to pull Jimin back when he spoke up. "Hey! Can you stop that please? My—my shirt is loose now." He said quietly.

"See! You hurt, Jimin!"

"Oh, I hurt him? Fuck the fuck off for shits sake."

"You're just this way because I tackled you the other time! Get over it!"

"I'm not even mad. Who's mad?" A furious Yoongi yelled.

Jimin was in the middle of all the screaming and he saw as football players going by kept looking. He spotted, Jungkook looking at them and he looked like he was about to walk over.

"Can we stop arguing please?" Jimin asked.

"Can we talk?" Yoongi asked Jimin staring at Hoseok viciously.

"He's not going anywhere with you."

Yoongi crossed his arms across his chest with a smirk. "Okay, do you want us to talk about last night in front of him?"

Jimin blushed, "Hoseok, I'll be okay. I need to speak to him privately."

"What? You have a lot of explaining to do."

"I will explain everything later." He whispered.

Hoseok pointed to his eyes and then to Yoongi. "I'll be watching you."

"I'lL bE wAtChInG yOu. Stupid ass..." Yoongi mumbled as he walked away.

"Hey, I'll appreciate it if you didn't insult my friend." Jimin said trying to stick up for him.

Yoongi turned his attention to Jimin whose knees bucked. He wish he hadn't spoke because now the attention was on him.

"You never replied to me."

"Okay listen," Jimin began his body feeling tingly at the thoughts of those messages.

"Why didn't you reply? I know for a fact my video was amazing, okay? You should feel flattered you're the first one that gets a video like that."

"So, you're telling me you've never sent that to a girl? I didn't even know you liked guys."

"They don't like random boner pictures or masturbation videos."

"Are you trying to say that boys do like those? That's stereotypical." Jimin answered a bit offended.

"No, I'm not trying to say that. Who says I can't like boys huh? That's stereotypical." He said using his words against him.

"No, I didn't mean to say it like that."

"Well you did. Plus, the reason I sent those to you was because you said you wanted to cheat! That's how you cheat."

Jimin looked around panicked. "Don't say that out loud!"

"That's what you said in the text. Are you trying to deny it, huh? Don't try to! I have the messages." Yoongi clarified pointing his finger at him. The action made Jimin feel more guilty than he always was feeling.

"It was a mistake! Yoongi, we need to end this. Delete and block my number! Forget I even exist, okay?" He said quickly.

Yoongi laughed throwing his head back, "Jimin, we haven't even started cheating. How are you going to end it?"

"Stop, we have to end it. It was a mistake! A huge, huge, mistake."

"I know. It's huge." Yoongi said seductively.

"I—I—didn't even open up your images." Jimin answered. He did look at the thumbnail though. He didn't admit that to him though.

"Oh, really now?"

"Yes, really! I couldn't—I wouldn't—I just deleted them without opening it."

Yoongi grinned, "My dick is not in your mouth so stop with the mumbling shit."

Jimin's mouth parted taken back from his comment. His body was heating up to temperatures that he couldn't even imagine.

"I told you it was a mistake. I was hurt and I was crying and I couldn't type right. I didn't know what I was saying."

"So, you're positive your current boyfriend is cheating on you?"

"No, not positive. It's probably in my head."

"You have to be really sure of something like that to accuse your boyfriend of such thing. Or unless you're one of those people that is paranoid of everything."

"I'm not paranoid!" He responded definitely paranoid.

"Then he is cheating."

Jimins silence proved him right. "And you were crying about it?" He added.

"I only suspect he's cheating. He's probably not. I shouldn't jump to conclusions! Yes, I was crying because it hurt my feelings."

Yoongi pouted, "Aww, Jimin, don't be..." he softly said as he reached to rub his shoulder gently. Jimin wanted to cry again.

Maybe it was because Yoongi was being sweet. Or because he reminded him of the situation. 

"Don't be such a pussy man." Yoongi said patting his shoulder roughly.

So much for being sweet.

"Am not." He answered embarrassed.

"You are too. You're crying over it knowing he's cheating. You should do something about it! You should leave him. If not then at least get him back. But, you have to properly cheat on him. You can't feel guilty or regret it and you have to go through with it."

"N-no, I won't. It's over." Jimin said walking away.

Yoongi was about to call him back when the coach blew his whistle indicating that practice had started.

He glanced at Jimin who was timidly filling up the bottles. He looked up and Yoongi blew him a kiss.

Jimin blinked turning red as a tomato. Yoongi smiled satisfied. It was a matter of time before he was back.