Catorce.

Jimin quietly sobbed as he wrote down the words on his paper once again.

He was sitting under the school bleachers with a notebook and a pen. He had been writing that phrase for the past forty-five minutes.

He knew practice was about to start soon and that he probably shouldn't be crying his eyes out, but he couldn't help it.

Every time he tried to blink the tears away they just fell out of his eyes. Heavy, hot, and full of heartbreak.

How could Chanyeol do that do him?

They were talking about band-aids and mirrors how did he decide in those twenty minutes that their relationship wasn't enough?

"Waterboy, you better hurry the fuck up or you won't be prepared." Yoongi laughed as he spotted Jimin.

Jimin didn't look up and kept crying silently. He wasn't in the mood to talk to Yoongi. Especially because he knew Yoongi would probably make fun of his situation.

Turns out, Yoongi didn't have to wait that long for Chanyeol to hurt him.

Yoongi noticed how Jimin kept writing on his sheet of paper. It looked like a novel and the paper was splashed with water.

He looked closer and spotted tears falling on the paper. It was his tears not water.

Yoongi immediately straightened himself up. He could only hear Jimin's soft breathing and it sounded like he was literally struggling to breathe.

Sure, Yoongi was cold hearted at times, but hearing Jimin cry so quietly made him so soft.

"What's the matter?" He finally asked.

Jimin kept writing and ignored his question. Yoongi cleared his throat and spoke up once again, "Whats wrong?"

He shook his head no without verbally answering. He really just wanted Yoongi to leave him alone.

At the same time, he wanted him to stay because being alone with all of these feels was unbearable. At least Yoongi distracted him from the situation.

He had already told Hoseok about it— they ate a lot of ice cream and cursed at Chanyeol's pictures and unliked every single one of them—but, he didn't want to keep bothering Hoseok with his problems.

He felt as if he was annoying and way too clingy. And maybe that's why in those twenty minutes Chanyeol decided that he wasn't enough.

"Who made you cry? Was it Hoseok? I will beat his..."

Jimin shook his head once again. Yoongi slowly sat next to him and looked at his notebook.

"What are you writing?" He asked as he tried to read the smudged letters.

"Hey I don't think this relationship is okay. I don't think it's alright for us to keep talking." Yoongi read off the sheet.

Jimin had written it down one hundred and seventy-two times. He hoped that if he wrote it it would eventually stop circulating in his mind.

It didn't.

"Why do you keep writing that?"

Jimin shrugged as he wiped his tears with the back of his hands. He took a deep breath and attempted to swallow the knot in his throat.

"I know I've been an ass to you. That doesn't mean I want to be sad or crying."

"I'm exhausted of trying to explain my feelings and my soul to everyone. No one understands." Jimin responded.

He swallowed hard once again as more tears fell down. He couldn't stop then. Yoongi felt a part of him die a little.

The sadness of Jimin's voice was indescribable. "Did Chanyeol break up with you?" He asked quietly.

Jimin laughed painfully,"Guess you were right!"

"Jimin don't..."

"I know don't be a pussy. I can't help crying. I'm a crybaby." He said looking down at his lap.

"I was going to say don't cry. I'm sorry you're hurt. I'm not happy about it. I'm not completely heartless."

Jimin pushed the notebook away and kept wiping his falling tears.

"Is that what he told you? Is that why you are writing it so much?"

"I don't know. To get it out of my head." He responded quietly.

"What does he even mean he doesn't think it's okay? This makes no sense."

"I'm still trying to figure out myself."

"What were you two even talking about before this?"

Jimin turned to look at him with his eyes shining with tears, "Band-aids and mirrors. He never finished the conversation. Just told me this after. I'm trying to understand what I did wrong."

Yoongi put the notebook down and the wind blew flipping a few pages. He glanced at the page where there was a list of things.

"You literally made a list of what you think you did wrong?" He asked astonished.

"Yeah," Jimin responded crying.

"Why would you even think that? You're crying and suffering. I don't think you would do anything that could've caused him to be a dick! I told you Chanyeol is a liar and—"

Yoongi stopped talking when Jimin's sobs got louder. "I just need to know why. He didn't give me an explanation. He just let me fall without warning. I knew it was going to happen eventually. I just wasn't prepared for it."

"Fuck this notebook and fuck him too." Yoongi said ripping the written pages off. He bawled then up and threw them in the ground.

"That's littering." Jimin said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Even in your saddest times you have to be so rightful! I'll pick them up, but you need to stop crying, okay? That assface clearly doesn't deserve you. Come on, waterboy! I need you to be a little shit again so I can blackmail you and annoy the hell out of you! I can't do that when you're crying!"

Jimin laughed a little while sniffling. "You're still an asshole." He said through the tears.

"You're still a little hoe." Yoongi said in return.

Jimin laughed again as Yoongi started speaking up, "In all honesty though, stop tormenting yourself. If you want to text him do it and if you want to call him and curse him out do that too!"

"I couldn't possibly do that." Jimin replied as bit his lip.

"Give me his phone number I'll do it for you."

Jimin shook his head no and as he wrapped his own arms around himself. Yoongi thought the sight was adorable.

"He's one of those boys. I would know because I am one of those boys. He doesn't care about your feelings or how he made you feel. He only cares about himself and will only look after himself."

"You're not one of those boys." Jimin responded.

"Trust me, I am." Yoongi sighed.

Jimin shook his head, "You're not. If you were you wouldn't be telling me this. If you were you wouldn't have told me straight up about the bet. If you were you wouldn't be brutally honest with me. You're different, Min Yoongi. You can't fool me."

He got up from the ground and grabbed his notebook along with his pen. "You're going to throw those away aren't you?" He asked turning back to face him.

Yoongi simply nodded his head as Jimin proceeded to walk.

Never did he think that Jimin would leave him speechless.