1

"Mom!"

Yoongi is trying to get away from his mother but her grip on his raven black hair is too strong.

"You are useless! You ruined your mattress again!"

Few minutes ago she found out that Yoongi had another night accident and peed his bed. Now she needs to deal with him, as always.

Yoongi is crying and fights against slipping into little space because it makes things even worse. His mother drags her yelling and kicking son back in his room and tossed him in the closet.

"No, please mom! Not the closet!"

She doesn't listen to pleads of her son and locked him inside. Yoongi froze because he is scared. Scared of the dark in the closet, scared of such small space. His small fists are banging against the hard wood but he knows that there is no way out. He has to wait until his mother unlocked it. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Yoongi has no idea when she will remember that he is locked here.

"Sorry for existing!"

Yoongi is soon tired from yelling and coughs so much that he is almost choking.

Meanwhile his mother left and angrily banged with the front door. Mistress Min got in her car and threw her purse on passenger seat. Key from closet in Yoongi's room fell down on the seat too and she drove off. She doesn't give a fuck about red lights because she needs to hurry to get to work in time.

"Fucking retard. I should have killed him!"

She is so angry that she doesn't notice big truck coming from opposite direction. Driver of the truck tries to stop but it is too late. Mistress Min's car rolled few times and then landed on its roof. She is lying in the ruined car covered in blood and the small key fell under the passenger seat. People are running to help her and carefully pulled her out of the ruined car. They carried her away from middle of the road and called an ambulance. Soon she is in hands of doctors who are saving her but who will save Yoongi?