19

It is a lunch break and Sejin goes to the company's canteen. He put a bowl of soup and a main dish on a tray and paid for his lunch and looked around to find an empty chair. One of his friends, well they are colleagues and sometimes spend some time together but they don't know each other well, so this friend waved to him and Sejin goes to sit down with him.

"Hey, Sejin."

Sejin said hi to Hoseok and started to eat. He sees that Hoseok looks worried but he doesn't know if he can ask what happened to him so they eat in silence. Hoseok keeps checking his phone and it is making Sejin nervous so he quickly finished his lunch and goes back to his office. After a while, he changed his mind. If Hoseok has some troubles, then he should help him. Sejin sent him a message and offered him that he can come to his house if he wants to speak about anything that is bothering him. Sejin finally feels better and started to work.

Today their boss probably feels like a human because he let his employees leave at 19. Sejin catches his train and he is in a good mood so he buys a bucket of fried chicken wings for dinner. He unlocked the front door and looked around the silent house.

"Yoongi?"

The boy jumped up from the floor where he was sitting and drawing something. Yoongi giggled after spotting the bucket of chicken wings but then stopped himself. Sejin is a bit shocked because for a brief moment Yoongi reminded him of his little nephew. Sejin's nephew also has this kind of sparkling eyes and giggles just like Yoongi. Sejin says nothing and sat down on the couch. He turned on the TV and grabs one wing. Sejin is looking for something to watch and didn't miss the way how Yoongi bounces on the couch after spotting Howl's Moving Castle. Sejin smiled and left this movie on while they eat. He doesn't know when but suddenly Yoongi is sitting pressed to his side.

Yoongi slipped in his little space when he was alone and found some empty papers and pencils. He isn't feeling really small, he feels around 6 years old so he is going to manage to survive the day on his own. He hums himself a song and started to draw. He likes Kumamon and also the pencils are black so it is perfect to draw his favorite bear. After a few hours and few pictures of Kumamon Yoongi is hungry. Getting some food is a bit problematic because most of the snacks are supposed to be microwaved. After short searching, he found a box of cereals and a bottle of orange juice which was in the fridge. Yoongi giggles and waddles back in the living room. He is eating a handful of the sweet cereals and sips the orange juice. Yoongi feels a bit sad that he is alone but on the other hand it is better to be alone without someone who could hurt him. He took a long nap, drew more and suddenly Sejin is back with dinner.

After the movie, Sejin sees that Yoongi is asleep. He sighed and cleaned the chicken bones and threw them out. Then Sejin covered Yoongi with a blanket and turned off the lights. He is almost upstairs when the doorbell rings. Sejin hurries to open the front door and there is standing crying Hoseok. Sejin let him inside and wants to lead him in the kitchen to avoid waking up Yoongi. Unfortunately, the boy woke up because of the doorbell and stands next to the couch. He is too sleepy to recognize the voice of his brother. Or maybe he just didn't hear the voices of his brothers often enough to remember them. However, Hoseok immediately spotted the small figure which is standing in the dark room.

"Yoongi?!"