15

Namjoon doesn't know how he managed to fall asleep on the floor in the living room or how long did he sleep but right now his phone is ringing somewhere in the house. He quickly got up and hurries to find the yelling device. He finally managed to pick up the call without dropping the phone and Seokjin's doctor announced that he regained consciousness. Namjoon immediately heads to the hospital and anxiously opened the door of Seokjin's room.

The man is sitting in his hospital bed with few pillows under his back and head. A nurse is checking his temperature and asked if he needs something. Seokjin sent her away because now he only needs his boyfriend and Yoongi? Where is Yoongi? He hopes that Namjoon didn't leave him alone, the little one will be terrified.

"How are you feeling?"

Namjoon smiles on weakly looking Seokjin who only sighed. He is tired and his stomach hurts but he wants to hug Yoongi. That is bringing him to asking where is the small boy.

Right after Seokjin asked, Namjoon's eyes wander toward the window. He is feverishly thinking about how to avoid answering and forgets that Seokjin is maybe on edge of falling asleep and the drugs in his blood are making him drowsy but he isn't going to let his boyfriend breathe.

"Namjoon, don't make to wait for your answer."

Namjoon sighed and groaned. How he can explain the situation without making him angry?

Seokjin is trying to keep calm while listening to Namjoon. After he finished, Seokjin took a very long inhale and closed his eyes for a few seconds to stop himself from exploding or choking him.

"Namjoon, please tell me that this is some kind of a fucking joke."

Namjoon looked down on the tips of his black sneakers. Why is Seokjin judging him for sending Yoongi away? Yoongi stabbed him and lied about taking his pills.

Seokjin rubs his face and looked at his boyfriend. He has never seen Namjoon acting so heartlessly and his heart hurts from this.

"Namjoon, I need to stay here for one more week and in the one week, you are going to bring Yoongi back from the asylum. Understand?"

The unspoken threat of break up is left hanging in the air while Namjoon left the room in silence and Seokjin is trying to get some sleep with his head filled with thoughts about Yoongi.