18

The next morning Sejin woke up and for a while doesn't remember what happened last night. Then he remembered that a homeless boy is sleeping in his living room and quickly got up. What if Yoongi stole everything? What if he was only trying to trick him and robbed him?

Sejin hurries downstairs and sighed. The boy is still sleeping on the couch and now in the daylight, Sejin sees how dirty he is. He cringed and goes to find some clean clothes for him. The problem is that Sejin is taller and much more muscular than the petit boy. After a few minutes, he found a small hoodie which belonged to his girlfriend and a pair of leggings, he doesn't even remember when did he buy leggings. Then he goes back to the living room and gently shakes the boy's shoulder. Soon he needs to leave for work and he needs to take care of him.

The boy opened his cute eyes and Sejin handed him the clean clothes. He told him to take a shower before breakfast and then go into the kitchen. Sejin cooked scrambled eggs with strips of bacon and toasts and then waits for the boy. They sat down and Sejin sips on his tea.

"Can I know your name? Last night we both didn't have the strength to stay awake long enough to talk a bit."

Sejin smiled on the boy who hid his face behind the cup with tea.

"I am Yoongi. And you?"

Now after finding out their names, the atmosphere is more friendly.

"Do you want to tell me what are you doing on the streets? Where is your family?"

Yoongi's face showed him that this question isn't going to be answered. Sejin cleared his throat and got up.

"I need to leave to work now and I am going to be back around dinner time. There are some snacks so feel at home at my house."

Sejin smiled again on Yoongi and then hurries to grab his bag. He works for an entertainment company as a manager and he needs to catch the train so he won't be late.

Meanwhile, Yoongi looked around the empty house. It isn't very big, downstairs is a small kitchen and a living room where you have trouble moving around without tripping over furniture. Upstairs is a bedroom and bathroom but Yoongi won't go to Sejin's room, he is going to stay in the living room. He sat down on the couch and pulled on Sejin's big socks. The clothes are too big for him but at least he is warm. Yoongi doesn't know what to do. The house is silent and the rain outside is drumming on the windows and roof.

Many streets away Seokjin is also staring out of a window in his hospital room. Namjoon told him that Yoongi ran away from the mental hospital and no one can find him. The police are looking for him but Seokjin isn't sure if they want to find a small boy who ran away from his family. Seokjin is silently crying and doesn't take notice of pain in the wound. Yoongi stabbed him but he knows that the boy was forced to do it by his fragile mental state. Moreover, Seokjin is okay, doctors fixed the wound and it hurts only occasionally. A bigger pain is clutching Seokjin's heart.

He failed again. His baby brother died and Seokjin wasn't able to save him. And who knows? Maybe that Yoongi is dead. Maybe that he is lying somewhere, his small dead body is cold and Seokjin can't save him. A nurse brings him lunch so he quickly wipes his tears and thanked her. He isn't hungry so he pushed the tray with food aside and turned his head back to the window. He doesn't want to uselessly lie here when Yoongi needs him but what can he do? Doctors want him to stay here at least for two more days but then nothing and no one can stop the stubborn man from looking for Yoongi.