3

The brothers spoke with police and they said them that they were in their mother's house and found no one. This is weird. Yoongi isn't that type who would be alone somewhere in the big city. Yoongi is special. He is autistic so his brothers are scared that something bad can happen to him. It isn't safe for him to wander around busy and crowded city.

They drive to their house and after while found a spare key which their mother hides under a small statuette. They walked inside and listen to the silence of the empty house.

"Okay, if Yoongi isn't here then we need to find some clues where he is right now."

Namjoon said and then they split and start to search. Namjoon goes upstairs where are their old bedrooms. His and rooms of his brothers looks the same as he remembers. It brings nice memories to him which are now filled with sadness. Their mom is in hospital and Yoongi is God knows where.

Namjoon opened door of Yoongi's bedroom. He immediately smelled the reek of urine and frowned. Yoongi peed in his bed?! Namjoon is searching for some information in Yoongi's things and then got to the closet. It is locked because Namjoon thinks that there could be something important. Luckily he is the God of destruction so when he tried to unlock the door he accidentally broke it. But the result is right - the closet is now unlocked. Namjoon opened the door and his eyes landed on some clothes and then he gasped.

"Hyung ..."

His baby brother is sitting in the closet, covered with his own mess, starved and dehydrated.

Yoongi's eyes rolled back into his head and his tiny body collapsed on floor right next to Namjoon's legs. He is too shocked to catch him and only stares on limp body of his little brother.

"Guys! I found him."

Namjoon yelled and hears quick steps of his brothers running upstairs. Namjoon carefully lifted Yoongi and his brother are shocked to see him like this. They hurry in their car and head to a hospital.

Namjoon ran inside with unconscious Yoongi in his arms and rest of the brothers are running behind him. They ran to a counter where is sitting a nurse.

"We need help!"

Namjoon is desperate and almost cries in fear of his little brother.

"Okay, I need to know his name."

"Kim Yoongi."

The nurse is typing something in a computer and then frowned.

"Sir, he has no insurance. No insurance means no treatment."

Jungkook punched the counter and almost grabs her around neck when Hoseok pulled him back.

"We don't care about money! Just give him a fucking treatment!"

The nurse ran to get a doctor and Namjoon sat down.

"Hold on Yoongi. Just a few seconds and you will feel better."

She comes back with a doctor who took them in an emergency room. The doctor treated Yoongi and came back to say results to the worried brothers.

"His body is covered with traces of abuse, also he is dehydrated and malnourished. I gave him an IV and he is sleeping right now."

The doctor left and the brothers go in a room where is Yoongi. Namjoon is looking on their tiny brother and feels so sad and confused. Maybe that his younger brothers don't realize it but their mom abused Yoongi. He was locked in closet, he is covered with bruises and wounds. It is clear that their mom did this. Namjoon's brain is screaming only one question - why?!

Namjoon always saw her like kind woman who dealt with her hard life and loved her sons. Yoongi was the weakest one and needed lots of her help. Namjoon wasn't the best hyung and maybe he could have helped her with raising Yoongi but he was too focused on his studies. After their father left few months after Yoongi was born, Namjoon took the financial responsibilities on his back. He was working and studying hard so he could gave some money to his brothers but never thought that maybe money aren't everything. If he paid more attention to Yoongi, he could have stopped this. The five older brothers were too busy to pay a visit to them in Daegu and now it is too late to regret.

"I need to go back to Seoul, there is no reason to be in Daegu when mom is in coma and Yoongi cant be here alone so he needs to go with us."

Namjoon said and looked around the room. His brothers shrugged and don't know what to say. Namjoon goes to ask the doctor when can Yoongi leave the hospital and then bought tickets to Seoul. They are going to fly back tomorrow so Namjoon has enough time to prepare Yoongi. He and Hoseok drive back in the birth house and Namjoon packed few things for Yoongi. His clothes are mostly worn out so Namjoon knows that he will need to buy him new things but that can wait.

"Hey Joon, look at this."

Hoseok hands him a letter from a therapist, doctor Sang. There is an address and Namjoon's genius brain got an idea. Doctor Sang is the first key to unlocking this mystery between Yoongi and their mother.