The Plan

Hello :). This chapter is going to be a little different as I keep switching POVs. And, I may not do all of the girls POV for the same times, otherwise it would take to long and I will have different way to write it. So keep this in mind: Diana, Ruby and Jane have the same POV. Anyways, I hope you enjoy <3.

Anne's POV

We were all on the ground laughing. I had the feeling of deja vu and at first, I didn't know why I had it and that's when it came to me: this happened two days ago as well. Wow, we should greet each other like this every time now. We all got up, and started walking towards the woods. 

The walk was a quiet walk at first, all of us lost in our own thoughts. Then Diana brought up the conversation by saying: "Girls, why are we all so quiet? I thought we were all kindred spirits!" We all agreed to this, as we didn't like the silence, and then we started to talk about our own recent events in the past two days before we reached the tree.

Diana's POV

After we finished our fit of laughter, we got up and started to head towards the woods. All of us were lost in our own thoughts, silence between us. I know what Ruby, Jane and I were thinking: is the plan going to work? If it doesn't, then that would be a disaster. We need it to work, in order to make dear Anne happy, and for destiny to start taking it's path. I snapped out of my trance, realizing all of us were quiet for too long. So I said "Girls, why are we all so quiet? I thought we were all kindred spirits!" The girls agreed to this, them also realizing that we have all been quiet for too long, so we chatted about recent events from the past two days before we reached the tree.

Jane's POV

When we reached the tree, all of us slipped inside the shed one by one, and eagerly sat down. Of course, we were about to read our stories out to each other to see who will win the competition. Ruby, Diana and I were about to commence our plan and the first part was not to put too much effort into our stories. Sure we put effort in, so that Anne thinks we actually tried. However, I don't know about Diana and Ruby, but I wrote some ridiculous stuff, to make it sound like one of my old stories. We were about to start reading our stories out, and Ruby was to be first.

Anne's POV

The tree came into sight, and all of us ran towards it, and then slipped in the shed in one by one. We all sat down eagerly, all wanting to read our stories out. I was really proud of mine. It was about a knight in shining armour who comes to save a princess in distress. However the princess's mother didn't her allow her to go out of her castle, so she could not see anyone. One night, she went out and then the knight found her, who worked in the castle. They quickly fell in love and when the queen found out, she sent the knight away and the princess's heart was broken forever. It is truly a tragical romance. Anyways, we were about to start reading out our stories, and Ruby was to go first.

Ruby's POV

I was about to read my story out. All I was thinking the whole time before: is our plan going to work? Of course in order for our plan to work we had to put not too much effort in, so I wrote really ridiculous stuff, in order to make it sound like my old writing and for it to seem believable to Anne that I tried. So I started to read my story out. It was about a boy and girl who fell in love at first sight in class, but the problem was two more people loved that boy so the girls started to fight and eventually they fell in love with other people and they all lived happily ever after. I finished reading it and all the girls started clapping however I know Diana and Jane were doing it because they know how ridiculous I made it. Typical. However, I believe Anne was doing it out of respect. I was glad I was done. Now we just have to wait for Diana and Jane to do their part of the plan, and Diana was to go next. I can't wait to see what ridiculous stuff she wrote...

Diana's POV 

It was my turn to read. I wrote a bunch of ridiculous stuff as well, to an extent that makes it sound believable. Like my old writing. I started to read my story out. It was similar to Ruby's, except everyone dies. When I finished reading, Everyone started clapping at the end, Ruby and Jane doing it because of how silly it was. Typical. However, I think Anne was doing it out of pity. I felt bad just now for not putting a lot of effort in however, I was doing this for Anne. I was relieved that I was done. Next is going to be Jane. I wonder how she did...

Jane's POV

I was the last one to read before Anne. Like the other girls, mine was believable but pretty simple and ridiculous. However, I did this for Anne, and she will not regret it when our plan commences. My story was quite sensible, like I used to do when I was young. There was no matchmaking or deaths, it was just about these people talking about everyday life, and that was the end of it. When I finished reading, everyone started clapping (like we did for the first two). I am sure Diana and Ruby were clapping for me at my ridiculousness. Typical. However, I think Anne was clapping for me because she felt bad for me. I was relaxed that I was finally done. Now, our plan can commence after Anne is done...

Anne's POV

It was finally my turn to read my story. All of the other girls wrote like they used to: Diana killing everyone off, Ruby matchmaking everyone and Jane being too sensible. In my opinion, their stories weren't the best, as if they didn't put much effort into them. Wait, did they do it on purpose? Something was going on between them, I can sense it but I brushed off, probably just over reading it. Maybe they just lost their interest in writing for all these years. However, it was my turn to read my story.

So I read my story with a passionate voice, as I used to, just to get back to the old times back at school and when I was younger. While I was reading, I noticed the girls exchanging a few comments between each other. 'Something is definitely going on' I thought to myself however I just ignored them and continued reading. When I finished, the girls burst into a genuine round of applause. I was really proud of my story, and I hoped they like it. Now, it was time to decide who won...

Third Person POV

All four girls were about to decide the winner now. They had a vote, and Anne's story won, which was no surprise to all of them, They did not express this to each other however. So, Anne was to host the tea. Little did she know she was falling right into Diana, Ruby and Janes' plan...and that a certain someone was watching all four girls from a distance...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you <3.

And also, what do you think the plan is? And who do you think is this certain someone? Please comment your thoughts!