Chapter 2

A/N: I'm actually really proud of that last chapter for once! I really am committed to this story, and I know its only the second chapter, therefore too soon to tell, but I think this is going to be wonderful! Again, music and art are not mine. I hope you enjoy!

He passed. Katsuki Bakugou, the only boy to pass his UA exam, the only one from his school. In that class, he sat. The paper would run across his mind every now and then. The only reason he continued to try to be hero #1. The only reason. A boy yelling excitedly at a girl. Another boy staring perversely at a bunch of girls. It seemed like a normal school. But, no. It's a school for the exceptionally gifted. All Might, that #1 hero, his idol. His. Not Kacchan's. Sometimes, yes. But not now. Now, merely an obstacle. But still, a face that greeted him on the acception letter. A yellow sleeping bag rolled into class, and each of the students introduced themselves.

Yuga Aoyama. Mina Ashido. Tsuyu Asui. Tenya Iida. Ochaco Uraraka. Mashirao Ojiro. Denki Kaminari. Eijiro Kirishima. Koji Koda. Rikido Sato. Mezo Shoji. Kyoka Jiro. Hanta Sero. Fumikage Tokoyami. Shoto Todoroki. Toru Hagakure. Minoru Mineta. Momo Yaoyorozu. Katsuki Bakugou. 

Navel laser. Acid. Frog-form. Engine. Zero gravity. Tail. Electrification. Hardening. Animal voice. Sugar rush. Replicant arms. Earphone jack. Tape. Dark shadow. Half-cold, half-hot. Transparency. Pop off. Creation. Explosion.

So many amazing quirks in one place. Too bad he wasn't there to enjoy them, to fanboy over them as he had over his originally. Shaking his head, Bakugou tried to pay attention to Aizawa-sensei's words. The demonstration of their powers. All Might's showboating. As school let out, a hand clapped on his shoulder. "Hey! You're Bakugou, right? Name's Kirishima. You want to go to the arcade with me, Sero, and Kaminari?" He looked up. Hardening, tape, electrification. His thoughts went to what he would be saying if he was there right now. It soured his mood, and, having already decided that being number 1 didn't require being friendly, as Endeavor had proved (despite being number 2 merely because All Might was number 1), he needed nothing to do with these morons. "No." And walked off. 

A month passed and they were headed to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short. Entering, Aizawa-sensei stared explaining the task. 13 joined him. That's when his world changed for the second time that year alone.