Chapter 15

A/N: I am back now! Ok, the finals actually ended a while ago but I was taking a break. (I passed!) Sorry about how late it is, but meh. Anyways, here you go! Enjoy~

The sports festival came around, and nothing had been heard from the League of Villains. Bakugou, following the incident at USJ, had been moved to a dorm, as has most of the class. He was basically forced to interact with them and found... He missed that more than he thought. The laughing, the yelling, the talking, the late nights, the secrets. He's missed it and slowly opened up more and more until he was just as much a part of the class as anyone. They had all became a family, and he was proud to be part of that. All of them had their own little thing, and he found that he did too.

However, they all found out soon enough...

About his...

Competitive spirit. He seriously hated to lose.

He won all of the games that they'd play late at night.

His time was covered in studying and getting to know his new family. Unique and different in so many ways.

Yaoyoruzu was a fluffy puppy basically. She bounced everywhere and was absolutely adorable.

Aoyama adored helping people get together and was considered the class matchmaker.

Ashido... Two words. Meme lord.

Iida looked up to his older brother so much it was almost scary.

Uraraka was so cutesy outside of school. But not fragile. Never fragile. He pitied the person who thought her so.

Each of them.

And then the sports festival hit.

It was classmate against classmate and was not easy on everyone. For good reasons. After all, it's exhausting to be physically fighting someone you'd thought of as family previously, forced yourself to feel that way.

The day after, the classes of 1A and 1B were combined because of the lack of students.

The League had made their next move and hit where it was proven to hurt the most.