Chapter 26

A/N: Yup, last chapter. I'm running low on that good old inspiration, but here you go! Love you, and enjoy~

They were moved to a room farther back in the bar. Still, no windows and everything was brick. They didn't know what to make of it.

"I'm sure you all are aware that you are now no longer captive but here of your desire as Momo Yaoyorozu so kindly lost for you." A flinch travelled through her before they all nodded slowly.

"This does not mean, however, that I'm going to let Katsuki Bakugou free any time soon. Think of him as... Incentive. To stay now, instead of just honour." Silence. Kirishima finally stepped forward and asked, "You said you knew him since childhood. Why would you treat him this way?" Deku turned, saying, "How do you know he isn't in on it? He hasn't traded your freedom for his comfort? This entire idea could have been him, and you would not know since you never bothered to ask."

"Ask about what? We knew what we needed to about him!"

"His PAST!" Deku roared, startling all of them. He had kept a rather calm demeanour up until then, lulling them into a false sense of security.

"What would we need to know! He passed the security and background check to get into U. A. so that's all we need to know!"

"For what little you know, he could be a genius hacker sent here from America to destroy your school from the inside-out! You know nothing about him! He has sold you out, were you aware of that?"

Silence.

"W-what?"

"He came up to us after the attack, while you all were getting lovey-dovey and close, and offered you all on a silver platter in return for his safety. I have not lied at all, minus the American hacker part. He is sitting here, comfortable while you all work. He's a traitor right under your noses and you didn't even know because you trusted him like the blind idiots you are. He played you like the cheap kazoos you are."