14

TW!! I know I posted this at the start of the book, too, but just be sure... this book is partially about sexual violence.

--------------------------------------

I can't believe I'm doing this again.

Another party.

I'm already on my third strawberry vodka. I'm not even thirsty. I'm just... bored.

"Never have I ever... had a threesome," one of the girls says. A couple of people drink, but Lena and I both don't.

"Never have I ever..." one of the boys smirks. "Had sex on campus."

I've barely touched my drink at all during this game.

"We just talked about this!" Lena's friend gushes, grabbing her arm. "In the bathroom!"

"Oh my god, yes!" Lena laugh. "So gross!"

"Kind of kinky though..."

"Yeah, hot as hell! But think of the germs!"

Lena's friends are great. She introduced me to a group of them as soon as we arrived, and they embraced me with open arms. I'm only just starting to get to know them, but Lena already seems to know so much about them. They're laughing and giggling, and sharing inside jokes.

I'm a bit of an outsider, but I don't mind. I'm just glad Lena is making friends. I don't want her to be held back by me. I want her to live her life to the fullest.

"Never have I ever had sex in public," one of the girls says. Lena sips at her drink, receiving a bunch of 'oohs' and 'aahs' from the group.

She used to be afraid of this story, but I'm glad she isn't anymore. We were in junior year when it happened. She'd been in a relationship with the same guy for about a year. They were having sex, but didn't start experimenting until later on in their relationship.

It happened while they were on a picnic. It was still bright outside, in a public park. There are always kids running around there, so anyone could've seen. But knowing Lena, she'd make sure nobody did.

"Well, look who it is!" a loud voice booms. I instantly recognise it as Christians. The one person I was hoping not to see today. I turn to him, smiling sweetly.

"Hi Christian," I say. "It's good to see you."

"I can never say no to a party," he smirks. "How've you been?"

"Pretty good. I've been kind of busy."

"I can tell! You haven't replied to my texts."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I meant to, but you know how life goes."

"I sure do. You look extra cute tonight."

"Aw, thank you! I tried something different with my makeup."

"I don't know anything about that, but you look banging."

I added a bit more contour than usual, making my face look more chiselled. I'm also wearing a pinkish-red lipstick instead of a brownish-red. And some extra blush to make my cheeks stand out.

I thought it matched well with my outfit. I'm wearing a white lace dress, with brown suede flats. It's a very girly, classic look, so I thought some emphasised features would suit well.

"So, our date," he continues. "Are you free on Monday?"

"Yeah..." I hesitate. "About that..."

"You're kidding right?" he scoffs, shaking his head.