51

Hey, guys!!! Turns out I mislabeled chapter 49 and missed a chapter! You might have to go back and reread the last few chapters if it doesn't make sense. Sorry!!! It gets, uhm... frisky.

Love you all, xoxo

----------------------------

"I thought you told me not to come back here?" I ask, eyeing the building infront of us.

"Yeah," Tyler says. "Without me."

"But with you, it's fine?"

"Yep."

I nod my head, giving him a quizzical look. We're standing infront of his gym. It's pitch black inside, but he apparently has the keys. I wonder whats so bad about this place that he doesn't want me to come here alone. Not that I ever willingly would. It still creeps me out.

Tyler opens the garage door, lifting it just high enough for us to duck under. The gym is completely empty. It's actually scarier now than it is when there are people there. It's like a ghost town. But I feel safe here with Tyler, especially after he locks the door so no one else will be able to come in.

"Why do you have the keys?" I ask him. "I thought you didn't work here?"

"I don't," he says. "Not exactly."

"Are you ever going to tell me what you do?"

"I told you I would. After this date."

"I'm holding you to that."

"Pinky promise."

He holds his pinky finger out to me, but I'm too baffled to link mine. He mocked me when I did it, but now he's instigating it! I smile brightly. I must be growing on him.

"Pinky promise," I nod, linking our fingers. He doens't let me go, though. Instead, he holds onto my hand and intertwines our fingers. I give him a surprised look, but he just smiles sweetly.

There's only so much my heart can take!

"Come," he nods, motioning for me to follow him. It's hard not to, considering our joint hands. Besides, he's carrying our bag of In N Out we picked up on our way here. And I'll go anywhere the food goes.

He leads me through the few doorways and into an office area. There's a few pictures framed on the walls, of random sports people that must've trained here at some point. We walk up a long set of stairs that ends infront of a door. Tyler unlocks it, and leads me outside.

There's a bit of a light breeze, but I don't mind. It's nothing compared to the amazing view I'm looking at. We're standing on a small rooftop terrace. There's a small patch of grass with a single plastic sun beds. It's nothing glamorous, but it doesn't have to be. We're surrounded by bright, shining stars, and lights from the city in the distance.

"This is... incredible."

"It's not much, but the view is nice."

"I love it."

I smile up at him, but he's already watching me. I stand on my toes, reaching up to press a small kiss on his cheek. This is perfect.

"What was that for?" He asks.

"I'm just happy," I tell him.

"Good. Do you want to sit?"

I nod my head, pulling away from him. We sit on opposite ends of the sun bed, using it as a table. The fake grass is a bit cold on my legs, but I don't mind.

Tyler unpacks our food, splitting it between his order and mine. I ordered a strawberry milkshake, of course, as well as some chips and nuggets, while he ordered a burger meal. I handed him my card to pay, but he wouldn't accept it. Next time, I won't give him a choice.