27

"Holy shit!" Lena gasps. "Who is that?"

I follow her eyes, scanning the crowd for who she could be talking about. There are people all over the place. The party is in full swing.

Lena and Owen decorated the place nicely. They hung some fairy lights over the walls, and pushed all the furniture aside so people could move around freely.

We're currently standing in a corner of the room, as far away from the stereo as possible. There are a few people dancing, but most are just standing around, chatting.

"Which one?" I ask.

"In the blue shirt."

"Oh!" I spot them instantly. "That's Angus. He's in my support group."

"He's hot!"

"You think?"

"You don't?"

"No, I do! I'm just surprised. I didn't think he'd be your type."

"Because I'm Arab and he's Asian?" she teases. "That's so racist!"

"No! That's not what I meant!" I defend.

"I know, I know, I'm just joking," she smirks.

"I didn't really think you'd be into muscle-y guys. You've always dated skinny boys."

"Well, he's kind of skinny, but he also looks like he could lift a car, which is a total turn on."

"That's a turn on?" I snicker.

"Totally! It's so... kinky."

"You're weird," I laugh.

"Hey! Don't kink-shame me!"

"Cars are your kink?"

"No... lifting things are."

"What the hell?"

"I don't know! I just want to be lifted."

"Well... each to their own."

"Doesn't that turn you on?"

"Not really."

"Just picture it. You're with a big, manly man, who lifts you up into the air like you're flying."

"Like in Dirty Dancing?"

"Yes! Exactly like that!"

"Alright, I admit. That's kind of hot."

"What's kind of hot?" Steph asks, joining our conversation.

"Being lifted into the air by a guy," Lena says. "It's one of my kinks."

"Oh, I totally get that! Dirty Dancing style?"

"That's what I said!" I laugh.

"What about when a guy is working out and he uses you like weights," Lena smirks. "I love that shit!"

"Oh my god, that's so lame."

"What?" she scowls. "It's hot!"

"I have to agree with Sarah here," Steph says. "It's kinda lame."

"Well... What turns you on then?"

"Not much," Steph shrugs. "I'm very vanilla. I like a bit of choking and hair pulling, but only at certain times."

"Ah, yes," she nods. "I see that."

"What about you?" the two girls turn to me.

"I don't know," I bite my lip, struggling to hide my embarrassment. "I like a lot of things."