29

NEW UPLOADING DAYS!

I'm uploading my new story Ferrari on Mondays and Thursdays, so I'm going to change the uploading days for this story to Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, just so it's easier for me to keep track of my schedule.

Thanks for reading guys!

----------------------------

My body scathes over the asphalt, tearing the edges of my clothes. I thrash back and forth, making the pain even worse. I can feel the stones scraping my skin. I let out a loud cry, begging for someone to help. I shove at the door, trying to get it off my leg, but it won't budge.

"Help!" I sob. "I need help!"

I scream into the street, hoping someone will hear me, but I know they can't. The sound of the fire is too loud. The flames engulf the cars, filling up the air with grey smoke. All I can see is orange and darkness.

I sit up, putting all my energy into freeing my leg. But it's no use. I need to get the fucking door off my leg! There's blood all over the ground, and there's nowhere it could've come from besides my leg. There are glass shards all over the place, but the smoke it too thick for me to see through.

"Sarah!" I hear.

"Mum?!" I respond.

"Sarah! I'm here!"

"Where are you?" I cry. "Mum, I need you!"

"Its okay, darling. You're going to be okay."

"Where are you?!"

"I'm here!"

"I can't see you!"

I spot a dark figure crawling through the smoke. I can barely make them out, btu I know it has to be her. I reach out to her, but the metal of the door has gotten too hot. It burns my skin, making me cry out in pain.

"Sarah!"

My body is shaken back and forth, thrashing against the asphalt.

"Sarah! Stop screaming!"

"Mum! I need help!"

"This is Tyler!"

Tyler?

"Mum?!" I cry.

"Sarah! Wake up!"

My eyes fly open, my body shooting upright. The light of the room fills up my mind as I scan my surroundings. I'm in my bedroom, not on the street.

It was a nightmare, the same one I have every time.

I try to regulate my breathing, feeling my heart thump through my chest. I cradle my knees consoling myself.

"Sarah?"

Tyler is leaning over me, standing beside my bed. He looks like a mess. There are bags under his eyes, and wrinkles on his face. His concern worries me.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"It was a nightmare," I say, but my voice shakes.

"You were screaming."

"Where's Lena?" I ask. I'd much rather have her here than Tyler, but she's not in her bed.

"She's passed out on the couch."

"Why are you here?"

"I took you to bed last night."

"You did?"

He nods. I don't remember that. Last I know, I was dancing with Lena and Steph.

"Why?" I ask.

"You didn't feel well," he tells me.