♥ never say these to a little! ♥

people say things about littlespace that simply are rude and mean. here are some of them, and why they are, in fact rude and something you shouldn't say. 

so let's get on with it! these are five things you should never say to any little. ever. not even as a joke. 

1. "why don't you just act your age?" 

this is just rude. age regression can be something really important to a little and it can make them even more self-conscious about doing it when people say things like this. we've been taught from an early age to act our age, and be mature, never younger. it's pretty derogatory. really mean. don't know why you would say that. 

2. "that's so weird." 

again. rude and derogatory, so please just don't. it also goes to prove that you really don't know what you're talking about. 

3. general derogatory insults 

rude and mean. you shouldn't say this to anybody, point-blank-period, but especially not to littles. a lot of littles feel weird about regressing as it is, shaming them will not help their self-esteem. you don't know how regression affects other people, and for some it's a really important coping mechanism. last time i checked, nobody should be judging the non-self-destructive coping mechanisms of other people. 

also- the things someone else uses to enjoy themselves or relieve stress are none of your business (unless they're illegal/morally wrong/a human rights violation, but we all knew that). 

additionally: "does that mean you're a minor/adult?" 

this isn't something you should never say, but just don't assume that only minors or only adults age regress! you can be a minor and age regress, and a lot of age regressors are adults! when they are in the headspace of a younger person, namely a child, they should be treated as children, who cannot consent. (see my chapter on regression vs ageplay.) 

so long, not goodnight. (mcr reference, i'm sorry) 

love,

lukie <3