♥ making a littlespace journal! ♥

when i'm little i love coloring, writing, and putting stickers on things. what better way to put all of those all in one place and make a littlespace journal! 

here's how to do it: 

first, you're going to need a journal, a notebook or something like that. get your art stuff, markers and stickers and all of that. you can color the cover or draw something on it. you can always just put a bunch of stickers on it and call it a day :) 

next you can write some things you like, your favorite food, your favorite book, etc, and you can list your littlespace triggers or how to know when you're getting small. 

and once you're in headspace, you can color in it, maybe put some coloring pages in when you're big so your little self can color. 

(i'm very into coloring bear with me please) 

i would also advise that if you aren't open with the fact that you're a little, you should put your littlespace journal somewhere where you don't have to worry about someone finding it. and then as time goes on consistently change up where you keep it.  

also: thank you guys so much for getting this to 1.1k reads, this is my first book to go to 1k. i love you guys so much and i'm glad this helped so many people :) <33 

i love you, stay little! 

lukie <333