♥ getting into littlespace! ♥

This is from daddys-kitten-princess24 on Tumblr!

I had a lovely person ask me how to get into little space. I realised I never made a post about what it is or how to get into it!

What is little space? Little space is the mental spot you go to become the little that you are. Some people have an easier time getting into little space than others. Do you ever get those moments you need all the attention from one person? Or you just want to cuddle with your stuffie? You're in little space! The feeling of wanting to be a little baby is little space. How to get into little space. Now this is tricky because everyone has different ways. Here are some of the ways I get into little space:

-Watching my favorite pg movie: There are more than Disney movies to watch to help get into little space. But Disney is intentionally meant for little kids. Its the easiest brand of movies because it appeals to the wanting of being a princess or prince.

-eating candy or snacks: Littles. Love. Candy! It makes you feel happy and the sugar gives you the energy to bounce around! If you're not allowed to have sugar, fruits like apples and watermelon have those childhood memories attached to them. Make your fruit fun! Make little apple stars or melon balls, its easier to munch on and makes you feel adorable looking at it.

-Talking to other littles: if you can't get into little space. Talk to someone who is! When you talk to someone you want to match the intense personality they're bringing. So if you and a little have something in common, talk to them about it and start the conversation from there.

-Blanket + pillows + bed = pillow fort!! : channel your inner child and build a fort! Take some long thin blankets and some chairs and use them to build the tent part. Grab large fuzzy blankets or thick comforters and use that to lay on. Bring your laptop/phone and a bunch of stuffies and just relax. The feeling of just having a space to yourself and imagination can make your pillow fort a castle!

-Collars: I own a collar and im not sure how many other littles do. But my collar is this pretty purple with a little bow and ribbon. The softness of the collar around my neck makes me feel like im a pretty princess with those beautiful necklaces passed down from generation to generation.

I hope this helps a little explain what is little space and how to achieve it! Thank you to that lovely follower who asked for a post about it!

Love,

Lukie