♥ naps! ♥

Credit to daddy's-little-kitten24 on Tumblr! One of my fave little blogs out there.

Naps are super important to littles! It's what keeps us happy and well rested. Without naps, we would be cranky little balls of fire. We tend to get more bratty and naughty if we're really tired. Here are some things to remember about naps!

-Keep a tight schedule: if you let your little nap whenever they want, their sleep schedule will be messed up and you don't want that. Try to give them a time that is easy to work around. If they have work or school, give them a nap right after. Its stressful going 8-9 hours without having long breaks in between activities.

-Dont force naps: Maybe your little isn't tired when they're supposed to be. But that doesn't mean you force them to take a nap. You help them get sleepy by getting their energy out. If you force a little to nap, they'll be bratty about it. Play tag with them or go to the park for a quick minute. Just something with a lot of physical movement.

-Make them comfy: A little needs to be comfy to sleep. If they dont want to sleep in their bed, make a little mat on the floor with pillows and blankets. Or lay them on the couch with soft, fuzzy blankets. Put on some lullabys to help them sleep.

I hope these quick tips help you with nap time. I know how difficult it can be sometimes trying to have a schedule for naps and stuff. I love you all so much and have a wonderful night 💜💙🐱

Love, 
Lukie