(7): Zorro

Where is he? I'm starting to feel very anxious because Kyle is still not back. Everyone else is occupied and I don't know what to do with myself except take a sip of my beer.

"Why's the pretty lady standing all by herself" I look up to see a freakishly tall but cute guy looking amused at me. He looks a bit familiar. But at least he doesn't look old enough to be my dad.

I shrug "All my friends ditched me"

"If I was your friend I'd never ditch you" He flirts and I can't help but giggle "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Chelsea. What's yours?"

"Zorro"

I remember Winnie mentioning a Zorro who always takes turns with Nathan to come second after Kyle.

"Were you one of the racers?" I fake curiosity.

What? I need someone to talk to. I don't want to be all alone again.

He nods but a small frown plays on his lips "Yes but today wasn't a good day. Maybe if I met you before, I would've done better. A pretty girl is always the perfect motivation"

Oh he's smooth.

I giggle yet again because apparently tipsy me likes giggling at stupid things "Hate to break it to you but this pretty girl has a boyfriend"

"Pity" He tseks.

"You look familiar" I blurt looking closely at him even though it's starting to be blurry "I don't know. You look like someone I know"

He raises a brow "Well, who do you know?"

"Not a lot of people" I snort unattractively but I don't really care "I'm what you call socially awkward"

"You?" He asks looking shocked "Well you're doing pretty well with me. Does this mean I'm special?"

"I think it's cause of this" I laugh raising the beer so he can see "I'm not normally like this. I'm usually boring"

"Nah, I doubt it"

"Get away from her" That's definitely Kyle's voice and it sounds very angry. Who is he talking to?

I turn around to see him narrowing his eyes at Zorro. What's happening?

"What's wrong brother dearest?" Zorro mocks menacingly sounding very different to the sweet and charming him I was just speaking to.

Wait... Brother dearest?

That's who he looks like. Kyle. Yes! The resemblance is small but its definitely there; no one can miss it. They're brothers?!

"What's happening?" I ask confused staring between the very tense looking boys.

"This assface right here is my little brother" Zorro replies looking at nothing but Kyle "And I'm guessing you mean something to him or otherwise he wouldn't give a fuck"

So they're really brothers.

"I don't have time for you games right now, Zach" Kyle snaps impatiently, clenching his fists "Leave her alone and don't ever talk to her ever again"

"Now you're just daring me to not leave her alone" Zorro smirks bitterly before looking at me "We were having such a nice conversation, weren't we, kitten?"

Suddenly he doesn't make me giggle anymore.

"Kyle, can we go?" I'm almost shaking because of how evil Zorro looks at this point. What happened to that sweet guy I was talking to?

He walks to me and takes my hand in his "I will kill you if I ever see you again, 3rd place"

At this Zorro absolutely snaps but a guy pushes him back before he can pound on Kyle. I doubt he'd win though. He may be tall but Kyle's got all the muscle.