(79): Going Down

"So you think you can just betray me, Zachary?" Slap "After everything I've done for you?" Slap, slap, slap.

Oh my gosh.

The way Mr Chambers is beating Zach, you would swear it wasn't his son. After the whole bathroom thing a few minutes ago, some guards showed up and dragged us both to what I think is the main room. I'm tied to the chair ONCE AGAIN and I'm scared for my life. Zach is on his knees in pain.

I witnessed him (still am) get the beating of his life and I couldn't stop crying. His dad started punching him, kicking him, slapping him, pushing him and now he's coughing out blood.

I'm so scared.

"Fuck you" He manages to hiss causing his dad to punch his stomach and he groans loudly.

Oh god.

"So you two think you're smart huh?" Mr Chambers spits glaring between the two of us "Well done because now I'm fucking pissed" He looks to his son "He knows how I get when I'm pissed. Don't you, Zachary?"

He's busy coughing and clutching himself.

"Don't you, Zachary!?" His father booms.

"Yes, fuck" He shouts back hissing in pain after and collapsing to the ground.

Mr Chambers starts to move closer to me and I can feel my heartbeat quicken and my eyes start to water even more. He looks dangerous.

"Did you think you could just knock me out and get away with it?" He hisses.

I shake my head immediately "No"

"What do you have that's so special, huh? Why do you have both of my sons acting like pussies? I did not fucking raise pussies!"

"Nothing" I cry shaking.

He shakes his head angrily before turning to his son, who I'm actually scared won't make it out of here alive.

"So you've been working with your brother, Zachary? Plotting against me, have you?" He asks, weirdly calm that it's so unsettling.

"Yes" He coughs.

He looks horrible. His face is covered in blood, his eyes are half shut because of how swollen they are, his upper lip is busted open, and he's literally clutching his stomach in evident pain. He's even struggling to breathe.

"I thought I was being paranoid" He laughs drily, loosening his tie "I saw Kyle driving a car that looked similar to yours but I thought 'no way, they don't even speak'. Guess I was fucking wrong" He laughs even more.

"Yeah, you were" Zach taunts earning a slap, blood flying out and I shriek loudly.

"Stop talking!" I yell at him.

Why does he insist on angering his father? Does he want to fucking die?

"Jesus, pick one. You can't have them both" His father says looking at me.

Do I have the right to curse at him?

"And are you really defending him, little girl? Did you forget all the things he did to you? Guess you're as stupid as I suspected" He tuts shaking his head at me.

"I'm not as heartless as you" I utter.

He laughs loudly "Having a heart never gets you anywhere. It's best you learn now"

"Aren't you married?"

"I didn't marry out of love; I married to have heirs. Guess I got that wrong too. One ran away, one is disrespectful and one betrayed me" He spits the last part shooting his eyes to his son who's literally fighting for his life.