(46): New Year, Old Foes

Four words: I look fucking gorgeous.

I don't see or say it often but tonight I really do. The girls and I are currently at Winnie's and getting ready for the new years party. We all ended up deciding on Cuba earlier.

"Chels. Oh my fuck" Kat gapes when she sees me with a huge grin "Gorgeous!"

I smile sheepishly "Thanks"

"I agree" Winnie breathes watching me.

It's cold but we're all dressed pretty cool. It's warm inside the club so it's not a big deal, plus we brought jackets. Anyways I'm wearing a red off-the-shoulder tight dress with a huge slit on the side which makes me look more curvy than I thought I was. It ends just below my knees. I wore it with a matching red chocker, black high heels, a black leather jacket which is casually slung on my shoulders and my large hoop earring.

 I wore it with a matching red chocker, black high heels, a black leather jacket which is casually slung on my shoulders and my large hoop earring

(ps: focus mostly on the dress and nothing else. it's what i had in mind but you can feel free to use your own imagination)

We went shopping earlier (they forced me... again) and I instantly fell in love with it. Winnie persuaded me to buy it and reassured I'd look good in it. I took her word for it cause the girl knows the color red.

Kathrine did my make-up which consists of shaping my eyebrows, giving me smokey eye, mascara to elevate my eyelashes and red lip stick, and I actually can't believe how good I look. I didn't want to go overboard. My blonde hair is flowing down my back and tucked behind my ear with a line in the middle.

"Okay, Chels, please get away from me. You're making me insecure" Kat says finishing off her make-up.

I roll my eyes smiling "Stop with the drama"

"Seriously. Kyle will not be able to take his eyes off of you tonight" Winnie grins, moving her perfectly shaped eyebrows up and down.

I hope.

She is wearing black high-waisted jeans which make her body look so good and matched them with a white lacey bralett showcasing her flat stomach and black stiletto heels. She has a lot of ear piercing so she's wearing a lot of earrings which suit her. Her short purple hair is let down and neatly brushed.

 Her short purple hair is let down and neatly brushed