(76): Please Come

"So I can use the car?" I ask Kyle as I grab my purse and he's just watching me.

He likes watching me. He watched me get ready too, he looked so fascinated when I was doing my hair and make up that I couldn't help but laugh. Now we're just standing in the kitchen and I'm about to leave.

He nods "Yeah"

"You sure? You're not gonna need it?"

"Nope. Nathan is coming over because we have to finish our review and shit. It's probably going to take the whole day" He says.

"Okay, I'll be back" I kiss his cheek.

"No, you're not leaving here without giving me a proper kiss" He demands and I giggle but lay my lips on his happily before he pulls back after a while "Okay... I love you"

I don't think I'll ever get used to that. He made sure to tell me a thousand more times last night before we fell asleep, and it still feels like the first time.

I blush immediately "I love you too"

He smiles at me and pecks me one more time "Go before I decide to keep you here all to myself the whole day"

"Nick would not like that" I giggle.

"Do I care? By the way, you look gorgeous"

I kiss him one more time before grabbing the car keys "Thank you. Bye, Chambers"

"Bye. Don't be late." He bids as I exit.

Nick and I decided to meet up for lunch. We really haven't had one-on-one time in forever so I suggested it and he was happy. I actually really miss the guy, I guess we've just been preoccupied lately.

I actually can't believe how happy I am today. I feel like I'm walking on clouds or something. Everything in my life is just falling into place and I couldn't be more grateful. My family is good, my friends are good... don't even get me started on my boyfriend. He's amazing. I love the fact that I can tell him I love him anytime I please now instead of holding back, because God knows I've been dying to. Last night was just so surreal that I can't help but play it back and smile like an idiot.

Sigh.

Nick asked me to go pick him up because something happened to his car that he wouldn't tell me. Probably something stupid, knowing Nicholas. I hoot when I get to his building and he comes out almost immediately, with his usual bright smile.

Okay, I really miss him.

He's wearing black sunglasses and he looks so cool. His curly hair looks a bit wet, and he's rocking black jeans, simple white T-shirt and black Vans.

"Little Chels" He greets plopping enthusiastically on the passenger seat and I grin at him.

"Nicky boy"

We both just start laughing "So.. let's do this" He announces as he buckles his seatbelt and I start the car before driving away.

"I missed you" I say.

He grins "I missed you too. Kyle has been stealing you away from me but it's okay. He looks happy. So do you"

"I know but I feel bad" I whine.

"If it helps you feel better... I don't really care about that. I've been pretty occupied too"

I snort "With Avery?"

"Don't even start" He grumbles.

"Come on" I laugh loudly amused "Just tell me. You know we used to have these conversations, Nicky"