(49): No Kissing

"I knew it" Nathan says proudly.

I look at him confused "Knew what?"

"That you and Kyle were making an excuse to have make-up sex last night" He smirks.

"Why? What do you see?" Nick chimes.

I'm also asking the same thing.

Nathan points to my neck smugly "I see a big purple bruise called a hickey on Chelsea's neck which obviously Kyle gave to her"

Right.

"So?" I retort recovering.

Nick smirks "Did you guys really fuck?"

"No" I screech incredulously.

"Then why do you have a hickey?" Nathan challenges, not believing me.

"Cause he gave me one" I say.

Why knew boys liked news? They hang too much around Kathrine.

These two idiots came a few minutes ago to come collect their stuff from Kyle's room and have just been bothering me ever since. We're in the kitchen. Nathan and I are sitting on the two chairs and Nick is sitting on the counter watching us.

Speaking of Kyle... he left after we had breakfast. Well, more like lunch because it was well past breakfast hours. I couldn't stop grinning at him the whole time. Whatever doubts I had about him liking me are gone... kind of. He was looking at me like I'm the prettiest girl in the world. Maybe he always has and I just didn't notice. That whole thing in my bedroom was so nice too. I can't stop thinking about it. His lips all over my face... my neck. The whole thing about him wanting to kiss me and why he can't yet. He should seriously be a poet because it made my heart skip a beat.

And lastly... him saying I'm his.

I think I am.

Anyways I need to start thinking of any excuse to get him to sleep in my room every night. It was so good! I want to wake up to his face again and again. Maybe I should say I'm scared Zorro will kidnap me in my sleep.

Yes! I'll say that.

"Hello? Are you too busy thinking about Kyle?" Nick snap a finger in my face, setting me back to reality.

"Sorry what did you say?"

Nick sighs "I was asking where he is"

"Oh. Something about his racing car so maybe he's at the track" I tell him.

"Oh, we're starting soon again" Nathan says.

"When are you going to get your car ready? Unless it already is" I ask curiously.

He hums "I'll go tomorrow"

"Can I come with?" Nick asks.

"Sure, whatever"

"So how long you the two of you known that your friend liked me?" I ask accusingly but playfully at the same time.

Nick snorts "Since forever. He was indenial"

"Speaking of... you two lost" Nathan smirks smugly and I raise a confused brow "Remember about two months ago I told you guys that you'd end up liking each other and you challenged me otherwise"

I laugh loudly remembering "Right"

"You prophesied this?" Nick gapes.

I know. It's freaky.

Nathan shrugs arrogantly "What can I say? I've mastered the art of human behavior. Especially if those humans include Chels and Kyle"

"That's so lame" I snort flatly.